Waiting

Little bit smut

After last night i felt happy and loved for once in my life. I noticed I was not at my house i was on a black couch a blanket. I sat up and was light headed and fell mikey ran down stairs. "Anika you good?" He said "I think!"I respond.

Mikey pov

I was about to shower Gavin and jake were still asleep. I got my towel and started to head towrds the bathroom when I herd a big bang. I ran down the stair almost falling I dropped my phone in the middle of it all. I thought maybe someone was braking in the house hell no I thought. I get down the stairs to see a girl on the floor confused. It was just Anika I asked her if she was hurt she said she was ok. I walk back upstairs to Gavin.

Mikey-yo Gavin Gavin hello Gavin.
Gavin-ok ok yea what do u need kid.
Mikey-your girlfriend is awake.
Gavin-ok nice imma go see her.
Mikey- she is down stairs.

Gavin s pov
I walk down stairs to see Anika on the floor. "Um whatareudonin down there?" "I fell standing up but good morning." Anika said in a soft voice. I walk over to her and help her up she stands up and I lean in and she does to our lips connect.

Anika pov

Gavin came down stairs "Um whatrudoin on the floor."he said in his morning voice 😍 "I fell trying to stand up." He walks over and helps me get up I stand up and he leans in and same do i he grabs my ass. "J....u...mm...p.p."he says I jump he puts both hands under my thighs this soon turns in to a makeout sesh if like 4 mins then we herd somone walking down stairs and we both pull away fast and he puts me down just as jake and mikey both hit the end of the stairs they both look at us "did we interrupt anything.?" Mikey says "um nope."I say jake and gavin are smiling at each other. Jake know what was happening but mikeys dumbass didn't. "I need to shower imma go home for a little." "Imma go with you."gavin says as he smirks at jake and me. I know what is going to happen. Waiting for what is going to happen.

~time skip to when we walk to my house 5 steps to the left.~

Still Anika pov

I unlock my house and walk in. I walk over to my fish feed him. "What's his name?" Gavin say as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Bubbles." I answer. I turn around so I am chest to chest with my lover he starts to kiss my neck then slowly moves down to my neck back up to my face we start to makeout. We separate I run up stairs and to my room with Gavin following behind me. He opens the door and kisses me again he takes his shirt off and same with me it gets to the point where we both are in undawear and me in my bra too.
After a little
I woke up to Gavin next to me naked and me naked as well. I get up to shower. After my shower Gavin was still asleep I put a sports bra and panties on. I fall asleep. {It was about 12 at night.} As I lay there next to gavin I think about my future and life.

A/n I was wondering if i should do imagines so comment if so and about what.