Make a Wish *merome*

long time no see shimmers. Now shall we begin? Note: when a word or phrase is in italics its their thought at that exact moment. NOW ONWARDS! :D (credit to whomever made the cover picture)

------------------------------------------

Mitch's p.o.v

ding ding ding ding ding I rang the doorbell furiously until I thought my index finger was gonna fall off.

"Who's there?" a groggily Jerome answered.

"Its me,Mitch!" I said while impatiently standing outside of the door.

"What do you want Mitch? Its 9 in the morning!" that sounds like Jerome,never a morning person.

"Come on Jerome,you've had enough sleep for a bac your age. And could you please open the door dood? I'm hungry." I said while crossing my arms. I heard the door creak open and saw Jerome.

"Geez you look horrible,you do need more sleep bud." I said as I walked past Jerome and into his Kitchen. His kitchen smells like bacon.

"Shut it Mitch." Jerome said while slowly walking to the couch and then collapsing on it. I quickly searched the cabinets in search of some food since I'm starving. AHA! PANCAKE MIX I quickly took out the pancake mix and maple syrup.

"HEY JEROME DO YOU WANT SOME PA-" I heard snores coming from Jerome's direction. Of course,typical Jerome. I quietly mixed the batter together and then put a pan on top of the stove while it was on. I looked over at Jerome. Should I make pancakes for him? if I don't that means more for me! but I don't want to be a mean benja. I probably should.

Time skip to when Jerome wakes up

(still Mitch's p.o.v)

I flipped the last pancake onto a plate. I turned off the stove and put the pan and the bowl I mixed the batter in in the sink. I quickly set up 2 plates for Jerome and I. I heard footsteps coming from the back of me. my timing was impeccable!

"Wa-what's this? Did my benja make me breakfast?" Jerome said as he was walking to the table.

"Yup,now let's eat cause I'm starving!" I said while I took a bite of my pancake.

Time skip to when their done eating

"Wow those were some goood pancakes." Jerome said as he was rubbing his belly in a silly way. I chuckled

"Duh,Its benja's cooking. What did u expect?" I said while taking our plates and putting them in the sink.

"Hey Mitch." Jerome said while standing up.

"Ya?" I said while turning to face him.

"Wanna star gaze at night with me? You could probably see a shooting star and make a wish!" Jerome said.

"Sure why not?" I said.

"Hey in the meantime wanna go record videos G?" Jerome said while walking past me to his room.

"SURE!" I shouted so Jerome could hear me.

------------------------------------------

Well how did I do for my first coming back story? I'll probably update today if I'm in a good mood or tomorrow. Have a great day shimmers! (p.s I know this chapter is fairly short but I just wanted to introduce the story,so yea)