Chapter 1

You and the Princess of Arendelle were helping some servants decorate the castle for Christmas Day the next morning.

" Hey, Are you ready for Christmas"? Anna asked you. You nodded, " Yes, I have presents for all of you". She jumped up and down, " Hooray"!

The sound of ice heels caught your attention. As you turned around, Beautiful eyes met yours.

Queen Elsa was walking down the stairs, " Arendelle's surprise holiday party doesn't start until after the Yule bell rings". You stared at her lovingly, " You're so pretty...".

You realized you thought out loud because Elsa began blushing and Anna grinning at you.

" I mean.. your dress is so pretty". You tried correcting yourself but failed miserably. Anna patted you on the back, " Y/N, You love Elsa don't you"? She whispered. You smiled, " Yes, a lot...". Elsa raised an eyebrow, " What are you guys talking about"? Anna giggled, "We're talking about how much Y/N loves the holidays"!

You loved the Queen for as long as you can remember. You went from being a random person in Arendelle to her personal guard. You don't know how it happened but you do know you showed her your fighting skills. That's probably the reason why your her favorite guard.

Elsa started hanging ornaments on the Christmas tree. You helped her right away. Anna was decorating the chairs and table.

The Queen look at you, " Hey...."?

You froze, " Are you talking to me"? Elsa giggled, The sound mesmerized you, " Yes, Who else would I be talking to, I talk to you all the time". You breathed in, " Well, I freeze every time you talk to me".

Elsa hanged the last ornament on the Christmas tree, " Hey, I am not going to bite, You've been my personal guard for almost two years, I wouldn't trade you for any other guard...".

You smiled, " Thanks Elsa, That really means a lot coming from you". She smiled back, " I love making you happy, I hope I do...". You wrap an arm around her, " Of course you make me happy"!

Before Elsa made her way up stairs, She gave you a note, " Don't open it until tomorrow morning".

You put it under the tree, " Don't worry, I won't..." Elsa winked at you, " See you later, Y/N/.". She walked upstairs.

You wanted to look at the note, Anna noticed your facial expressions changed, " Hey, Looks like you're up to something..... Can I help"?

" No, that's okay... Elsa just gave me a note and I want to see what it says...but she said not to open it until tomorrow". Anna leaned her elbow on your shoulder, " I knew you liked my sister ever since you became her personal guard...".

You grinned, Taking a deep breath...Running off outside...

" I met you in the dark, you lit me up.
You made me feel as though I was enough.
We danced the night away, we drank too much.
I held your hair back when you were throwing up.

Then you smiled over your shoulder, For a minute I was stone-cold sober, I pulled you closer to my chest. And you asked me to stay over, I said I already told you...I think you should get some rest.

I knew I loved you then,
But you'd never know.
'Cause I played it cool when I was
Scared of letting go
I knew I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old....just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go...

I wake you up with some breakfast in bed.
I'll bring you coffee, With a kiss on your head.
I'll take the kids to school, Wave them goodbye.
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night.

When you looked over your shoulder,
For a minute I forget that I'm older.
I wanna dance with your right now... Oh...
And you look as beautiful as ever.
And I swear that everyday you get better.
You make me feel this way some how...

I'm so in love with you.
And I hope you know.
Darling, your love is more than worth it's weight in gold. We've come so far, my dear.
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old.
Just say you won't let go...

I wanna live with you.
Even when we're ghosts.
Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most.

I'm gonna love you 'til my lungs give out.
I promise 'til death we part like in our vows.
So I wrote this song for you.
Now everybody knows...
That's its just you and me until we're grey and old. Just say you won't let go...

Just say you won't let go"!

You had wrote this song for Elsa months after you met her. You plan on singing it to her someday but what if she didn't feel the same way...

You noticed you were in the village.

Sitting on the edge of the cliff, You hugged your lower body, " I'm in love with you, Elsa, I want to kiss you goodnight, and hug you when your feeling down... I want to take you to new places, To please you.. and to be yours truly".

Someone tapped you on the shoulder, It was your sister, Isabelle. You jumped in her arms, " Belle! Oh my gosh I missed you! I haven't seen you for so long"!

Isabelle smirked, " Probably because you've been busy with Queen Elsa... I heard your her personal guard... how's that going"?

You laughed, " It's pretty perfect... I don't know why I feel this way for her... it's complicated".

Isabelle puffed up your cheeks, " You listen to me, I'm going to help you... Is the Christmas party tomorrow"? You nodded, " Yeah, Why"? She messed up your hair, " You'll find out".

You hugged her, " I don't know what I'd do without you... I love you"! Isabelle hugged you back, " I love you too".

Just then you saw Elsa opening the gates, You gasped, " That's her...". Your sister turned around, " Well, Well, my little sis has good taste in women... better go talk to her...". She "Cool" walked towards her.

You facepalmed, " Isa, No"!

You could see Elsa giving you glances while smiling. You didn't know what Isabelle was saying to Elsa but you did know that you were dying of embarrassment.