One

I threw several punches at the bag, fast and hard. Repeating the same motion over and over again.
" something bothering you Light? "
I turned around and met Kyle's eyes, Kyle is the manager of this underground fighting club.

I tried to ignore his question by throwing two more punches at the bag but this time a lot harder.
"Hey-" I yelled as he stepped in front of me and grabbed the punching bag.

" listen, I don't want you here tonight if you don't take care of what's up in that head of yours "
What? He can't let me not fight? Because of my feelings?
" you know what, fuck you dude " I said and pushed him right before I walked away.

I grabbed my sports bag from the locker and hung it on my shoulder. I heard Kyle from outside the locker room yelling my name. Not my real name, but the name I go with at the club. Light.

I smashed the locker shut and headed outside, walking right past Kyle and ignoring the fact that this definitely won't let me fight tonight.
This dude really pisses me off- I mean it's not his business what's going on in 'that head of mine'.
I hoped in my sports car and drove away.

As I got home I immediately got in the shower. When I finished I reached out for my phone and decided to call Jays, my brother.
" hey what's up sis " I really missed his voice. He's been out of town for the last 5 months.

" you coming home tomorrow? " I asked.
The other side of the phone became silent "uh- actually I need to stay a month or two, there's just some stuff I need to take care off" I heard the disappointment in his voice as he had to tell me this.

He knew how excited I was for him to finally come back home.
Besides, I hated living in this big house by myself. I mean, all the empty rooms, and all the memories.
I shrugged it off  "sure Jays, just take care of it and come home" I closed the call and threw my phone on the bed.

You might wonder what is it that he has to take care of.
Yeah well that makes us two. He hasn't really filled me in with any details, not any that makes sense.
Before he left he said he was extending his business and had to go see a very important person. And I never knew he had a business even? That's seriously all I know. It just doesn't, like I said, make any sense.

I went downstairs and grabbed a snack as I turned on the tv. The news were the first channel that popped up.
Bori- wait what is this? I turned the volume up and walked closer up to the tv. The women on the screen were talking about a guy who got murdered on- wait is that my school? She says they don't know who the killer is and no particular reasons to why someone would want to kill the guy but I think I do.

I knew this shit would lead to one or another's death. I am talking about drugs. Goes around a lot of that in my school.
They basically buy the shit and loses their minds ending up dead because they can't pay back the money for the drugs.

I am not in to that kind of shit, i mean, I know that what I am doing is also illegal but it doesn't put you into a lifetime of trouble. Everyone who signs up for the illegal fights at the club knows what they're getting themselves into, getting beaten up is something you have to accept. You agree to not attack the person you're fighting, outside the ring, that would be against the rules.

Whatever, I turned the tv off and decided to get changed. I'm heading to the Underground. The fighting club.

" sign me up " I grinned to Kyle who was holding the board where all the fighters were written down.
" I suppose you took care of that problem of yours " he smiled.
" I wouldn't be here if did now wouldn't i? " I said with a playful voice.
" Light, come on, you know I care about you " bla bla bla, all this nagging.
I leaned in and whispered in his ear " bet on me will you? " and I walked away from him.

I tied my hand wraps around both my hands and put my hoodie on. This is going to feel so good.

I proudly walked up to the ring and faced my opponent. But my body froze. My sight became dizzy and unclear as my heart rate raised and I heard its pounding.

The sound of the guy introducing us to the ring echoes in my head- " with us, on our last fight tonight we have Light " he yelled and I glanced over to the crowd who were all happy to see me " against our master Damon Royce " the crowd cheered and whistled. I knew this guy.

A picture of him standing bloody next to my parents appeared in my head as a hard punch threw at my jaw and woke me up from my thoughts. I am going to kill him.