Three

For the third time today I met his green emerald eyes. His left eye were covered with a bruise, it was still flickering like before. Was he still in pain? If so, good. If not so, I can make sure he was.
I lifted my head but managed to fall right back onto the pillow. Wait pillow? Am I in a bed? I expected being tied up and tossed on the cold cement floor. I couldn't stop myself from feeling the nice and warm sheets and the fluffed pillow behind the back of my head.

" are you okay? " the deep husky voice said, but this time a little softer.

What does he want me to say? That I am okay? That I am okay with the fact that he killed my parents and then kidnaped me? Or whatever you call this.
I ignored him. I needed to get out of here.
I tossed the sheets on the floor and ran for the door.

" sorry princess you can't leave yet, I need you " he shut the door close from behind me and I felt his warm breath in my neck. He was much taller than me. I slowly turned around to face him. I became speechless. Some sort of fear rushed through the veins of my body. I finally breath out and pushed him away from me.
" what do you want from me? " I managed to cry out.
" listen princess, I know you think I killed your parents, put I'm not the bad guy here " he walked back up to me but this time he left a distance.

" I saw you! I saw you with the bloody knife in your hand!! How are you not the bad guy are you insane? " I yelled l. Actually don't answer that. I'm pretty sure he is.

" i was only following orders now get over it -"

" how am I supposed to get over it? " I cut him off. " I lost the most important peoples of my life "

" well that doesn't make you the only one sweetheart, we all lost someone or someone's we care for " he walked around me and opened the door. " that's when you stop caring, meet me downstairs and I will let you know why you're here "
He gave me a last glare " but clean up first " and then he left.

I looked down at my clothes and realized my clothes were covered in blood. As I left the room I almost stumbled on my own two feet because of what my eyes witnessed . A big chandelier hung down the ceiling between two marble stairs that went down from where I stood on each side. On my right side were a long corridor with four doors on each side. On my left side were another corridor but at the end of this one there was a big room that almost looked like a library. I guess they like to read huh.

I decided to look for the bathroom and luckily it was the first door on the right.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my long dark straight hair was not so straight anymore. I ran my fingers through the ends to loose up the tangles. My eyes were red and my jaw was bruised from the fight at the Underground. I washed my face with cold water and managed to get away most of the blood from the wounds.

My clothes on the other hand didn't stand a chance to survive. I let it be and started to make my way down the stairs.

I followed the loud noises that seemed to be coming from the room straight to the left when coming down from the stairs. The second I walked in the noise stopped. I looked up and saw around five to six boys around the kitchen counter. They all became quite and turned their gazes to me. Well this isn't weird. Actually, this is so weird. And I am so confused at the moment.

" well I see you calmed down Alexis, have a seat will you? " Damon made a gesture with his hands to the boys and they all focused on him instead of me.

I did as he said and sat on the barstools next to the counter where they all stood. I saw both the blonde and the brunette guy, I smiled a little at the thought of how I took both of them down so easily. However it's not the first time I beat the shit out of a guy.

All the boys looked similar, some were wearing blue jeans and some were wearing black, but they all had a black leather jacket. Do they plan their outfits together the night before? I giggled.

" so-" I snapped out of my thoughts and focused on Damon who were about to say something, he seemed like the one in charge here. And the only one talking.
" we need to know where Jays is, and from what we know, you're siblings " he took an apple from the bowl in between us.

" why do you want to know where my brother is? And how do you know him? " I asked. As confused as before.

He took a bite " he owes us money " and another bite.

" can't you find him on your own? Like you found me? Oh and how is that bruise of yours? " I smiled towards him.

" that's the problem, he left without leaving any tracks, we need you to lure him here, and if you can do that we won't hurt you "

" and if I can't? " i took the apple from his hand and took a bite.

" then we'll kill you, when Jays finds out your dead, he will however come back " he grabbed the apple from my hand and tossed it in the trash.

" and what if you kill me and he doesn't return? What a waste right? " I'm not sure if these are the right people to joke with but I mean they haven't hurt me so far.

The brunette guy rested his elbow on the counter " no we wouldn't want to waste such a hot girl before we get the chance to play with her won't we " he smirked.
I clenched my fist together and threw a straight punch at his nose. All of the guys started to laugh. I even saw a glimpse in Damon's eyes. But it looked like he stopped himself from laughing.
I can only imagine how hard it must be to control these horny teenage boys, unless he's one of them himself.

" listen to me boys, I assume you don't know who I am, and that you clearly underestimate me, but I can assure you one thing-" I stood up " hurt my brother, and I will kill every single one of you " they all stopped laughing. Except this time, Damon started laughing.
I started walking away hoping that they wouldn't stop me this time.
" don't think we won't find you again sweetheart " his laugh turns into a smirk.

I was so close to getting out of here, only one step. I turned the door knob around and got hit by the cold breeze from outside. I started walking away but only a bit faster this time. The thought of them coming back for me scared me a little. How am I supposed to get my brother here? How am I supposed to betray him? Or I could just warn him first..
I threw my hand in the air when I spot a cab. I had no idea where I were.

" hickory street, house number 16 " I got in the back and counted down how long it took me to arrive home.

It only took about 20 minutes which surprised me.

Shit. All my belongings are still left in the house, and not to mention, my home keys.
And my car is left at the Underground, I hope that didn't worry Kyle even more.

I walked to the back of the house and climbed through the kitchen window which was always a little bit opened. My foot got stuck on the other side and when I tried pushing it inside I fell straight onto the floor.
" ouch, stupid window " I mumbled.

" Alexis " I heard a dark voice and met a tall figure standing in the dark. I recognized him.