~4~

I rolled my eyes at Pan's comment. Felix isn't what he seems?! Really Pan? That's the best you can do? You were the one who faked being Felix so that I would hug him, and made me kiss him if I wanted to last the night.

I raised my eyebrow and him and yanked my arm from his grasp. I am so done with him. I rushed to the fire that Felix was starting. It was hard getting through the dense crowd of lost boys, but I managed.

"Felix!" I call to him over the loud conversations that the lost boys were having. "Felix."

He lifted his head and his eyes met mine. A smile instantly appeared on his face as he opened his arms, ready for a hug.

Once I reached him, I popped up on my tip-toes and slipped my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around my waist.

"How are you?" he quietly asked me. I shrugged as a response.

"I've been better."

I placed both of my feet on the ground again and let Felix tower over me. This boy is tall.

He glanced down at my lips and noticed the redness and swelling that Pan caused them.

"What the hell did Pan do this time?" Felix's voice was tense with anger.

"N-nothing," I stuttered. I was never a good liar.

"Clara, tell me. Now!" he voice raised, but he made sure that no other lost boy could hear him.

"He said that either I would have to kiss him or he would leave me in the forest. I didn't know what to do. I've heard stories, terrible stories about the forest," I confessed.

Felix looked irritated and and pull me away from camp. He kept pulling me along until we were far enough away that I could see the camp anymore. I trusted that Felix would take me back to the camp.

" Don't trust, Pan! Don't comply with his little negotiations," Felix roared.

"So you wanted me to die in the forest?" I yelled.

"You wouldn't have died, Clara! Those are just stories well tell people so they don't run away!" Felix combed his fingers through his hair.

"Well how was I supposed to know that? I don't remember anything from this island! You are the closest thing I have to a memory! There is something about you that makes me feel safe! I don't know about now because you are yelling at me," I cried. Everything that I had just said was true. There is something about Felix and made me feel safe, loved maybe.

"Is that true?" Felix said with a hell of a lot calmer tone.

"Is what true?" I said frustrated.

"Do you feel safe with me?" Felix whispered as he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer.

"I-I-" I stuttered, not knowing what to say. I mean, yeah I feel safe in his grasp, but I only remember meeting his for one day. I simply nodded my head once.

"Good, because I can't stand seeing you with Pan anymore. It drives me insane knowing that he has laid his hands on you, when I haven't had the chance to have done this," Felix breathed at pulled me closer that my hips were against his. It was the same position that Pan forced me just minutes ago.

This was different. I didn't refuse Felix's hands when the snaked to the small of my back. A smile laid upon his lips. He slowly lowered his head to that it was just centimeters away from mine.

He cool breath grazes my skin in the most pleasing way as possible. I closed my eyes as Felix's soft lips came in contact with the corner of my mouth.