New Life

Friendly-not-that friendly reminder:

So, first of all, if you're too childish, DO NOT READ MY FICS :

First:You won't understand shit what I'm saying cause you're too innocent and think guys licking their fingers after fingering you is disgusting

Also making fun of how I write or how I describe things is a fucking disrespect to ME that put HOURS of my day to get you high quility smut FOR FREE. Respect the atmosphere of the scene and stop being a childish hoe, better than that, learn it with.  Instead of " I'm laughing to this" just don't say anything.

I swear I'm a sweet unnie, just tired of how some kids behave.

DISCLAIMERS: I don't mention condom on my smuts, that doesn't mean Y/N is gonna get pregnant. Okay? I totally feel like mentioning it ruins the mood of the action, plus she could have been using pills. But don't forget to use protection on your REAL sex. 💖

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Let's start talking about you. You always have been interested about BDSM, you've watched all kinds of porn videos about it, but when the woman was the dominant, seeing the guys crying and so desperate to feel pleasure, that was when you felt the most excited.
You grew up gathering information and experience from guys you have fucked on your home town, you just loved them begging for it, but something wasn't enough, so you kept collecting "puppies" to order them everything you wanted, but it came to the day you had to leave the city for a better job, and that's what you did.

New year, new life, new everything.
Oh! Forgot to mention, you had another passion on your life, it was dance! You loved dancing as much as you loved BDSM. This was the things that made your heart rece and feel alive the most. You couldn't help but love it.

Even though you looked pretty delicate and fragile, your dirty mind was completely diffetent than that.

Some people even thought you were that pure virgin girl that every mother would want their son to marry, poor them.

-

Your first day in Seoul, you went to a high class coffee, thinking about how boring life you were living the last weeks. Your new job was about the start in few days and you just couldn't keep your mind calm, then "let's make some "friends", you thought.

At the coffee, there was some vacant places, and you headed to the one closer to a group of younger guys..
The waitress brought your Caramel machiato and some cookies.
Your ears always so aware of what the guys were saying, trying to fit in somehow.

You were running out of coffee soon, then you decided to get up, while your phone buzzed. You walked staring into it, accidentally you bumped into someone. A boy. Black hair, young frames, quite unbothered face. That kind of guy who thinks he is awesome. That he can do everything good. Like he owns the world.
You bowed to him.
"Sorry!" And lifted your head matching his gaze on you. You never failed to make boys surrender with your gaze, but this time, somehow, it didn't work.
The boy just nodded at you and went to his table.
You felt restless.
Your feet almost didn't obey you to reach the door out.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Hello again! Its me! Your perv gal again ahahah.
Hope you're enjoying reading!
Don't forget to vote and read the other smuts I have here! xD