Face it

*text alert*

Jimin:
Kook, can you meet me? I'm on my room.

Jungkook:
What now? I'm not going there to watch porn with you again!

Jimin:
Aiiish...that wasn't even porn. I need to talk!

Jungkook:
If I go there and you show me useless things you're dead.

Jimin:
Bla bla bla. Meet me in 10.

Jungkook:
Fine.

-

"Park fucking Jimin, if you don't show your ass up here right now I'm killing you!" Jungkook shut the phone stressed.

He sits on the Jimin's "safe place" room armchair scanning the whole place.
A long sigh comes out when the memories of both of you rushes through his head.
Your smell, your taste, your laugh, your sweet touch but also your dominant rough actions.
He leans on the armchair relaxing his back as he faces the ceiling taking a deep breath. He feels empty.

He brings his phone up to watch the screen as he can see how many times he have tried to call your old number, it has passed 200 times.

"I still believe you're gonna answer someday..." He whispers while touching the screen once again and calling your old number.

"The number you have dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service" he sighs shutting it.

Jungkook opens the only pics he had with you, the ones that took you away from him. His fingers zoom in on your face as he stares the screen with a deep sad expression.

"If we could've been little bit careful.."

He sighs."This pics wouldn't have been taken..."

"Where are you now?..." He murmur.

"I'm right here, bunny..." he can hear your voice on his head.

Jungkook closes his eyes, breathing in painfully.

"Damn I'm going crazy..." He touches his forehead in despair.
"Why I keep listening your voice?" he whines.

"Because I AM  here!" You snap your fingers impatiently as you close the door behind you.

Jungkook's eyes open wide looking to where your voice came from. He jumps from his sit covering his mouth as his breath hitch.
His eyes travels from your head to your toes and goes back to your face as he holds a confused expression.

"Y...Y..Damn!" His eyes already slightly red as tear drops starts to form on the corners of it.

Jungkook slowly approach you still not believing you were there.
His finger tips brushes your cheek as he finally understands that this time you were real. The tears slide down his cheek as he collects his hand back and briefly closes his eyes breathing out shaky.
He looks down on the floor feeling powerless.

Your eyes started to burn to see him so sad, so weak. But you stood your ground and swallowed your tears back.

"Im gonna leave you two alone now.." Jimin pat your shoulder nodding.

You nod smiling gently to him.
"Thank you..."

Jimin leaves but Jungkook just stay on the same position.

You pass him, sitting on the other armchair next to the one he was sitting before.

"Once you have calmed down, you can start explaining everything." You cross your legs.

You were still so pissed with him, but at the same time your heart was broken to see him crying like a kid. You wanted to hug him so bad and say that you actually missed him more than everything. You wanted to kiss those lips like there was no tomorrow.

Jungkook took like 20 minutoes to calm down and sit next to you.

"whenever you're ready..." You sigh.

"Y/N... " he looks at you. That expression of a begging puppy killed you a little inside.

"I couldn't tell you before. I needed to protect you! I never wanted us to stop,  really!! But I couldn't let them destroy your career! I had to do it!"
Every word he said made no sense for you, he was so nervous and speaking fast, shaken voice and sniffing between it.

"My career? What are you even twlking about?" You frown.

"They had pictures of us! Together...they...they threatened me..they would show to the media! I had to do it!" His tone little bit louder as you can see him completely lost.

"Pictures? Of us? Lemme see it." You arch one eyebrow.

Jungkook's trembling hands unlock his phone to show you.
You stare at the pics with a bored face, then back to him

"What about this?" You arch your brow again.

"Its us! Together!" He protest.

"We are not even doing anything, damn!" You rise your voice.

"Who threatened you?" You get up pissed.

"Y/N..." He hesitate.

"Tell me WHO the fuck threatened you..." You turn back to him clenching your jaw speaking between your teeth.

"My ex..." He murmurs nervously intimidated.

"Your...WHO ? THAT LITTLE CHICKEN?" You shout and he startle jumping on the chair.

"And you just did exactly as she wanted? You're fucking stupid!" You facepalm.

Jungkook gets up irritated.

"I had no choice! I'm not stupid! I NEEDED TO PROTEC-"

"DON'T YOU DARE RISING YOUR VOICE ON ME" You slap his face making a loud sound on the room cutting your arguing.

Both of you stay silent for some seconds as you stare at him angry panting and he is still incredulous about the slap.

"Do it again..." He murmur.