THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Kinkies! We actually reached 500 THOUSAND views on Duality!!!!!
It's like... WOW.

I never thought I would even get 100 views, imagine 500k!
Half million? DAYUM!

I decided then thank you guys here, not just because we reached 500k, but for all the comments, all the friend I made because of this book, all your attention and love. You kinkies are awesome. You give me happiness and I can't even thank you enough! FOR REAL.

When I started writing fics it was because I've suffered a strong trauma and I needed to get my mind busy, BTS always kept me entertained, but just watching them wasn't enough. I needed them present in my life 24/7. That's when I started to dream about them, giving the fics a start. I never thought I would actually have so many people reading them, cause I didn't write them for it, I just needed to get some relief of that shit I was living and I couldn't share with anyone close. I had the Hard Work and Dirty You written since end of 2016, only published it September of 2017 when my friend told me I should share with more people.

And look at us now. BTS saved me in many different ways and situations and in the end they brought you kinkies to me. I can't be thankful enough.

So, because ALL of that..THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Unnie loves you all!!! For real!

And don't forget to check SEXUALITY if you enjoyed Duality!

https://my.w.tt/9Hs9BTi84Q