Employed: the first night

I was at home when I got a call from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The manager said that he needed a night guard for a week. I accepted and my first shift was tonight. It was from 12-6 AM. I needed to rest up for the first night. So I ate some lunch and went to sleep to rest up for the night.

'Time Skips'

I woke up at 11:30 PM to get ready for work. I got there at 11:59 so I went inside to start my shift. When I first got into the building, there was a big room with tables and chairs. I looked to my left to see Freddy and his friends. I looked ahead to see that pirate's cove was still out of order. I kept walking forward and I saw an old table and desk. so I figured this was where I was working for the next week. So I sat down and as soon as I did I got a phone call. The phone that was receving the call was a red old fashioned phone. So I pick up the phone and its the manager again telling me how everything works. This is probably how it sounded, "Hello? Hello? uuh, Hi. You my know me as the manager. I'm gonna get you settled for your first night. There is an introductery greeting that I'm supposed to read. *clears throat* 'Hello and welcome to your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A place where children and grown-ups alike can have fun and enjoy pizza. Now the characters tend to 'wander' a bit. They're in like a free roaming mode at night. Blah blah blah.' Now that might sound bad I know. But there is really nothing to worry about. If I had to sing those stupid songs for 30 years and I never got it back, I'd probably be a little irritable at night to. But lets just get you through your first week and it'll be fine. So go ahead and check through the cameras and they should be on the stage. But for some reason that they're off the stage and you can't find them on the cameras go ahead and check your door lights. And if you see one of the characters in the doorway close the door. But don't keep the doors closed for very long. You gotta conserve power. Now if one of the characters see you after hours, they probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll probably would recognize you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably forcefully stuff you into a Freddy Fazbear suit. All the springlocks and wires aren't good for the human body. Especially around the facial area. The only parts that will see the light of day again will be your eyes and teeth. So remember to check the cameras, check the lights, and shut the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Ok goodnight and I'll talk to you tomorrow." I was kinda scared that Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy would do that. It sounded like I would die. I quickly checked the cameras to see that Bonnie was gone. I quickly checked through all the cameras to see that Bonnie was back stage. I remembered this place as a kid. We weren't allowed to go back here. I checked through the cameras again until I got to the kitchen. The camera was down and it had only audio. I checked the backstage area to see that Bonnie was gone. I checked all the cameras and to my surprise, Bonnie and Chica were in the halls next to me. I put the tablet down and looked around the office. I looked at the clock that read 2:00 AM. I checked the door lights and Bonnie was on the left so I shut the door. I checked the right door light and Chica wasn't there. A little stress lifted when I didn't see Chica. I opened the door on the left side and checked the light. Bonnie wasn't there so I went back on the cameras. I saw Bonnie in the supply closet and I could hear pot and pans in the kitchen. Freddy and Foxy were still in their designated places so that was good. I looked at the clock and it said 4 AM. I only had 2 hours left. I checked the left door light and nothing was there. I checked the right door light and Chica was there so I shut the door. I had 1 hour till 6 and I was terrified. Chica left so I opened the door. I checked the left door light and Bonnie was there. I shut the door as quickly as I could. I had just checked the cameras when it turned 6 AM. There was a bell chime and Bonnie and Chica went back to the stage. My first night was terrifying but over. I have 4 days left of my first week. Tomorrow is just another day.