The 2nd Night

When I woke up the next day it was about 3:00 pm. I had only 9 hours until I started my shift so I made some lunch and just watched television until 11:00.

*time skips... again*

I got to Freddy's at 11:30 so I looked around. I went into the back stage area to find an endoskeleton and a bunch of Freddy's suits. Then I tried to go to the kitchen but the door was locked. I didn't even know how Chica got in there last night. Then I went to my office and played a game on my phone until 12.

When my shift started, Bonnie was already off the stage and went backstage. I seemed to know the routine. The phone started ringing shortly after I started my shift. This time when I picked up, he said, "Hello? Hello? Oh hey me again. This message will be a little shorter than yesterday's message. Now yesterday I told you that the animatronics get off stage during the night and to close the doors only if you needed too, and blah blah blah. Tonight things start getting real. The animatronics tend to get more active as the nights progress, and you will find your self using more power than the previous night. You also need to keep an eye on pirates cove every once in a while. Foxy might start peeking out and eventually run down the left hallway to your office. if you see him running down the hallway, get off your camera and close the door immediately. well that's all I got for you tonight. Goodnight and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

After he got off the phone I realized that it was just 1:00 AM and that I had five more hours left. Bonnie was already in the left hall corner and Foxy had started to peek out as he said. I checked the door and Bonnie was there so I shut the door.

*Four hours and 30 minutes later*

I checked the time and it was 5:30 AM. I checked the east hallway and foxy was running down the hallway so I put down my tablet and closed the door. Just then it turned 6 AM and I was allowed to leave. Thus ending the second night, leaving me with 3 more i had to go through.