Part 3 (Lime)

(Name) woke up, breathing deeply only to feel weight on her torso. She saw a child, and rubbed her eyes thinking that meeting Valkyrian wasn't a dream afterall.

She slowly but gently sat up on her hammock and wrapped her arms around the child. Slowly removed him off her and made him lie down, snoozing peacefully.

The sight of his cute sleeping face made her smile and hold in a squeal but instead she walked over to her desk and began to write another letter.

Dear Ven,

You cannot believe what just happened! First thing I did in the morning was make breakfast with Sumia, Cordelia and Frederick while persuading Robin to take a break and the next thing that happened another future child came to join us!

This one is 8 years old, and guess what?

This child is mine!

Her fingers quivered along with the quill from excitement and happiness.

I never thought that I'll stay long enough here in Ylisse to the point I would conceive a child and live here permanently.

He was such a sweet boy. I could already tell how much he loved me seeing by how much he cried when he first saw me.

His name is Valkyrian, he looked a lot like me but the tips of his hair are white. It gives me the feeling I must've married someone with white hair in the future.

I hope it's someone I know from the Shepherds but sadly I only know two. There was Henry but he was married to Olivia. And there was Robin but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I can sketch him while he's sleeping as I can with a quill and ink.

Then she drew Valkyrian on another piece of paper. She can hear him breathe quietly as she did so.

I hope things are alright with you there. And you can tell Master Yen Sid that I'm doing fine. I have only three months left before I'm going back but...

I'm not sure if I could bring Valkyrian with me.. And I have a husband yet to meet.
I'm afraid if I don't get to meet my future potential husband it will jeopardize my son's existence.

I guess I would sort this out in three months.

Sincerely, (Name)

And send it to Ven's room with magic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I heard the groan of someone waking up and turn to see Valkyrian rubbing his eyes open.

He looks so adorable, especially with that bedhead. I swear, my face is heating up from witnessing the adorableness.

"Mommy...?" He said.

"Yes, young one?" I responded. He looked down on his lap, looking sheepish as if he was going to ask a favor along with feeling embarassed.

"I'm... hungry.." he muttered. I mentally slapped myself on the forehead.

Of course, he had no one with him! I'm starting to worry about the last time or the last thing he ate. He must have been around 5 or 6 when he came here.