SYNOPSIS

Alexia Linnet Gonzales is just living her normal and happy life with her family, not until her mother and father died. She never imagine that at the age of 17 she will lost her parents. Her father's sister, Amara Gonzales and her daughter Rachelle Gonzales are the one who look after her. Alexia doesn't really want to live with her aunt and her cousin because they are just treating her as their maid. She doesn't know why are they so mad at her to the point that they're hurting her physically and emotionally. She don't know what to do with her life anymore. Her heart became numb.

So all of the things that happened to her are now the reason why she don't want to love someone. She's afraid to lose them and she doesn't want to feel again the pain she felt when her parents died.

Then there's this man named Killian Ace Rivera, a gangster. He doesn't care about other people's feeling. He always do what he always wanted to do, legal or illegal. His heart is hard like a stone, No one can please him, No one can stop him if he wants to tease or harass someone. He believes that 'You Only Live Once' so he's doing all the things he wanted to do while he's still alive and breathing.

Numb Heart and a Heart Hard like a Stone. What do you think will happen if they met each other? Can they overcome their fear and give up their wrong doings just for them to be together? or they will just give up and go back to their normal life?

This is a work of fiction. Names,character, businesses,places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons,living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify ,display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission. Im sorry for the typos and for my english grammar too.