Part 1

Tords P.O.V
I get drunk with friends while tom was away. I might of drank all of his smirinoff and he'll be mad but he'll forgive me and i'll forgive him."Aw fuck i have a blasting hangover..." I complain."Oi Thomas cmere!" I yell for him."Yea babe?" he asks me. I get off of our bed and i walk up to him giving him a deep kiss. Tom pulls away."Did u have a good night while i was at work?" he asks me."Ofcource babe i definitely didnt drink all if ur smirinoff" i say lying except i did have a good night."what?!" Tom asks going to check the capnet."heh heh..." I stand there."UR SO FUCKING DEAD TORD!!!" Tom yells."HEY KEEP IT DOWN!" our neighbor yells."babe calm down" i settle him with my sexy Norwegian accent."now i have to go to the store to get more great." tom explains."Can i come with u?" I ask."of course." he replies sweetly."cmon lets go" he says already out the door.
~at the store~
"Where the hell is the smirinoff, oh here it is" he grabs two packs of them as i go look at the latest hentai magazine, i drool over it."cmon Tord" tom says dragging me by my hood with the magazine."U can only get it if u have ur own money" Tom told me."I do" i stat."then get it if u really want it" he tells me.
~back to the apartment~
The hentai compelling him as he walks back into their apartment with tom following behind him."u owe me" Tom says."for what?" I ask."u know damn well, my smirnoff!!" he says agervated."ok then~" I say kissing him with all my love. After a minute I let go."happy now?" I ask him with a smile across my face."yes very" he replies putting the packs of beer away in the cuboard. I lay on the bed reading the hentai. When he was finished putting them away he joins me on the bed. Tom looks at the magazine and his face is red."u ok?" I ask him."y-yea!" he replies nervous. As tom falls asleep in my arms i put the magazine down and kisses him on the head. I fall asleep with him at 3:00pm.
~later at 7:00pm~
Tom was already awake making dinner while I was asleep. I wake up at the smell of food."babe dinners ready" he tells me from our room."hell yea!" I said to myself.
~after dinner~
Tom and I cuddle as he gets kinky and licks my neck. He hits my sweet spot and i cant help but to moan."T-tom" I moan quietly. He starts to nibble and suck on that spot."T-thomas" I moaned a bit louder. He gets on top of me still hitting that spot. He starts to kiss me deeply and take off my clothes and i took off his clothes. He pulls me away and flips me over putting his dick in me thrusting with the bed squeaking."T-thomas....h-harder..." I moan."He feels so good" Tom mummbles."T-toomm!" I moan louder. He does me good and hard. He cums in me and good thing he wore a condom.

A/N
Each day is each chapter!
Hope u all like this. This is my first tomtord fanfic.