[ 12 ] Balloon

*

"Jongin! Jongin! Wake up! Jongiiiiin!!!"

Jongin groans sleepily, but the continuous jumping on his bed doesn't stop. It goes even faster, that his body shakes because of the movement.

"Jongin! Wake up! Jongin!" Kyungsoo screams, springing on the bed and hitting Jongin's leg with a pillow. "Jongin, it's morning already! Jongin is gonna be late for school!"

"Five more minutes," Jongin mumbles. Kyungsoo replies him by tackling him and sitting on top of his stomach. "Ouch, what the f--"

"Ssh! Kyungsoo said that Jongin should wake up now!" Kyungsoo says as he pulls his boyfriend's arm out of the bed. If he doesn't wake Jongin up now, the male is gonna be late for school again just like yesterday, "JONGIN!!!"

"Fine, fine. I'm already up..."

Rubbing his eyes sleepily as he feels Kyungsoo persistently pushing his back towards the bathroom, he realizes that the water is now ready while his clothes and socks are already hanged nicely outside the closet. He also glimpses the table at the dining room, seeing a toast and his favorite mug already prepared.

Straightening up, Jongin stares at Kyungsoo in surprise while the boy grins at him brightly.

"Did... did you do this, Kyungsoo?"

"Yes!" Kyungsoo enthusiastically nods while bouncing on his heels, "Kyungsoo did everything for Jongin! Just like a wife in the drama Kyungsoo sees on TV!"

Hearing the word wife maybe makes Jongin blush a bit, so he just clears his throat to hide his flustered state. Kyungsoo looks so adorable this morning with that sunshine smile of his, so he can't help leaning down to kiss that cute pout on his lips.

Smooch.

"Thank you. I'll go take a bath now."

A laugh bubbles out of his mouth before he enters the bathroom to complete his morning routine, leaving a blushing Kyungsoo standing alone while holding his kissed mouth.

Kyungsoo giggles to himself, "Silly Jongin..."

After doing everything, Jongin is now set for school. He waits by the door when Kyungsoo hollers his name, saying not to leave yet. The doe-eyed boy scurries into the kitchen and comes back in front of him clutching a small pink lunchbox.

"Here, Jongin!" Kyungsoo exclaims, still out of breath with wide eyes sparkling, "Kyungsoo made sandwich. Jongin needs many energy to go to school so Kyungsoo packed Jongin food!"

Peeking at the sandwich inside the lunchbox Kyungsoo prepared, Jongin sees two slices of toast with messy nutella spread applied on them. There's also a carton of banana milk inside with a crooked straw.

"Pfft."

"W-why is Jongin... laughing like that?" Kyungsoo asks anxiously, biting his bottom lip, "Does Jongin not like it? Should Kyungsoo do it again?"

"No, babe. I love it. Everything that Kyungsoo makes for Jongin is good," Jongin says, ruffling Kyungsoo's hair fondly as he smiles down at his boyfriend, "I'll eat this well. Thanks."

Kyungsoo's heart dances hearing the compliment.

"Okay! Bye Jongin! Please take care at school!"

"I will."

"Kyungsoo will wait for Jongin to come home!"