Chapter 7 ♔

Princess POV.

I woke up in a room with white walls. I know I'm not in my room because the walls are red,black, and white zebra striped. Where am I ? I scanned the room and saw my dad, mom, Kaycee and Ashton. My dad looked like he wanted to kill someone, Ashton eyes were red, Kaycee was wiping her face and crying, and my mom was crying, too. 

"Ma" I tried to say, but it came out as a whisper. Luckily she heard me. She stopped crying on my dad's chest and ran to my bedside.

"Oh my ! Princess!You aren't supposed to be awake now! They said that you slipped into a coma! Thank you lord! I'm so happy! Baby please don't scare me like that again! I love you so much! " She yelled with tears rolling down her face.

"Why am i here? What happened ?" I asked nearly above a whisper.

"You were shot baby girl. Arm and Leg."My dad explained as he walked over to the bed. I nodded. Then, I started to remember everything. A tear slipped my eye.

"Princess! I'm so glad that you're OK! I thought i lost my best friend" Kaycee yelled.

Ashton got up and walked over to my bedside, too. We just stared at each other. No one said a word. I'm actually surprised that he's here, actually.

"C'mon y'all, lets go. Let them have some privacy. "My mom tried to convince my dad and Kay.

He stared at Ashton for a couple seconds then nodded to my mom. They walked out leaving us alone."Hey…" Ashton said as he sat down in the chair beside my bed.

"Sup ?" I said, looking around the room.

"Princess i'm sorry for the attitude that i had earlier. "He apologized.

"You good." I said. Still not looking at him.

"Mane. I'm in here trying to talk ta' yo' lil stubborn ass, but you got a stanky ass attitude. Mane bye. I hope you feel better."  He said then walked out. Is he really that mad ? What attitude ?

"Whatever" I said.

I laid back and went to sleep. Fuck Ashton !

*1 hour later*

I woke back up from my little nap. I glanced around the room to see my mom, dad, and Ashton's mom, Nicole. She had flowers and balloons. I didn't say anything. I let them continue to watch TV.  Martin was on. I started watching it, too. It was the episode when Gina's head got stuck in the headboard. I started laughing when she tried to run away from Pam 'cause she was recording it.

Once i did, Everyone turned to look at me. Nicole came to my bedside and kissed my forehead. "Get well soon Daughter In- Law. I don't know where Prince went, but he needs to get his act right before i beat his ass. Love ya'! "She said. I smiled and replied 'Thanks'. "Welcome. But i have to go. Got to make a few stops. See ya'" She said.

"Ma' give me a tooth brush please" I told my mom. She got up to get it. She walked to my black and red Nike bag and pulled out my toothbrush and toothpaste from the side zipper. She walked to the bathroom and i heard the water running. I guess she's rinsing it  for me.  She walked back out and helped me brush my teeth since i only had one arm that could work with, which was my Left. And i'm Right handed. :(

"Thanks mommy" I said

"You're welcome sweetie " She replied. "Need anything else?"

"Yeah. I'm kind of hungry"

"I'll go get you some food from Wendy's. I already know what you want "My dad said. I smiled. He soon left out.

Ashton POV.

When I left the hospital, I went to my Nigga KD's house. I had to smoke a few blunts because this girl is pissing me off. I'm trying to apologize, but she want to catch a little attitude. Mane, I cant believe this shit. Fuck Princess!

I walked down the halls and saw KD and Ty rolling up. I joined them, and started to get high. My eyes started to get heavy after about 5 puffs. Then, A couple of females walked in. One came and sat on my lap. She started twerking and shaking her butt on me. I grabbed her hand and walked down the hall.

I sat down on the bed and she got on her knees. She unzipped my pants and started taking all of me in.…

Once she was done I left. I called my mom and told her what happened. She told me that she was going to go check on her, and she asked was i going to be there. I told her no. But imI didn't explain why.

I went home and Knocked out. Shit I have to work in a couple of hours…

Kaycee POV.

I'm chilling at Wendy's with Theo and his friend Tony. I think I've seen Tony before. I just don't know for sure. We where laughing and talking about any and everything. Then, I saw DeWayne walk in.

"I'll be back y'all" I told them. They nodded.

I walked to the counter where DeWayne was. "Hey pops" I said. He smiled and gave me a side hug. "Is she okay? I'm coming back later to check on her. "

"Yeah. She good. I'm about to order her food now. I'll let you get a pass to come because you know i have the floor blocked. "He said. I nodded.

"Okay. See you later "He said.

I walked back over to the table.

After 30 more minutes, We left. I told Theo to drop me off at the hospital. He did. Before i got out, He grabbed my arm and turned me around. Suddenly, Our lips connected. When He pulled away, I blushed and walked away.

I turned around and saw Kendrick. I acted as if i didn't see him and proceeded into the building.  I walked in and went to the receptionist's desk. I asked to visit Princess and she asked for my name. I told her it and she gave me a pass.

As i got of the elevator on the 3rd floor, I saw men everywhere dressed in black. It was some downstairs, too.

"Aye Lil mama where you going?" One asked.

"Is this the floor that Princess is on?" I asked politely.

"Yes. Do you have a pass?" He asked. I showed him the pass and he let me through.

When i got inside, Princess was watching Ridiculousness.

"Hey Boo"  I greeted.

"What's up?" She said lowly. Then started coughing.

"Princess, You okay?" I asked concerned. She nodded.

"What you been up to?"

"I just left from hanging with Theo and his friend" I said.

"More details. What's the friend name?" She questioned.

"Tony"I said. She looked wide - eyed & I a peeping noise come from the side of her bed. I rushed to her side crying. She closed her eyes. "Princess! Princess ! Princess!" I shouted. Then, I broke down. My vision soon blacked out.

……………………………………

Authors Note : Short ? I know . Boring? I know. I had to make a quick one. Working on the sequel for my other book, too. If you haven't read it. Its called  My Thugly Love make sure its the one with MY username.

- Princess ?!!!!!

- Kaycee ?!!!!!

- Ashton, Ashton, Ashton ?

REMEMBER : VOTE. COMMENT. & FOLLOW.

Until Next time

~Keebayee