Chapter 28 ♔

There's about 4 more chapters left.. I wanna be done with this book before school starts.

Oh Yeah, All REAL keebayee fans check out my new book. "Thug Saved " .. I think a lot of people can relate to it.

Oh Yeah,  Why Flame and Kathy can't have sex? They ain't OLD. They're 33 & 34. Same age as Drama and Nicole.

..( Excuse Mistakes )

Princess POV.

I walked into iHop with Prince. We were meeting Kaycee and Theo here for brunch. On so tired and my legs are still hurting  from last night.

Ashton thinks it's real funny that I have a limp.I should throw something heavy at that leg. Ugly ass..

"Table for two? " The woman at the front desk asked us.

"Nah..  We here to meet someone." Prince said.

Swear,  He so rude. He could've said 'No ma'am '.

"Theo and Kay? " She asked looking at a sheet of paper behind the desk.

"Yes ma'am" I said.

They're at the back and make a right.She pointed out as the restaurant phone rung.

"..Hello?" I heard her answer.

Ashton and O walked to the table we were Theo and Kaycee was. "Hey y'all" They spoke as we sat down.

"Hey"

The waitress came to our table. She was a pregnant black girl. "Hey y'all!" She said, smacking on her gum. "My name Keisha and I'm the

waitress..  What can I get y'all to drink?" She asked.

Ashton looked away.

"Mountain Dew" Kay said.

"Hi-C " I said. She rolled her eyes at me then wrote it down.

Okay?..

"Uh..  Coke" Theo said.

"Water" Ashton said. Finally, looking at her. She mugged him then went away After writing our things down.

When She left, I looked over at Ashton. He looks at me. "What?" He asked, playing dumb.

"Who is She?" I ask, giving him a knowing look.

"Keisha..  Duh " He said.

I punched him in his stomach. "Ashton don't play with me!" I yelled.

"What, damn. You asked me and I told you. Shit,  She stood here and said Ha damn name" He yelled back.

Kaycee started laughing told Mr and Theo looked at her. "Sorry.. " She mumbled.

"Whatever... We'll talk later."I said then looked at Kaycee.

"The fuck you laughing at?" I asked her.

"Nothing.. "

I looked at Theo. "Oh Yeah, We have beef, too. " I said.

Here looked at me confused. "What I do?" He asked.

"How the hell you gone say some Shit like that To Kaycee? " I asked.

"Look... I was just mad, Okay? Why Everybody tryna make me the bad guy? I'm just looking out fa my children, damn.. Fuck you running yo mouth fa?" He said, looking at Kay.

She shrugged.

"Princess, Why you snapping on Everybody?" She asked.

I shrugged..Shit, Today was supposed to be a good day. I guess, I'm just letting my thoughts out.