chapter five

(nialls pov)

i sat on the couch watching a movie when  i paused it and heard "ah ah ugh! harry st.....stop..... harry ahh fuck ah oh my god!" i hear zayn moan and scream. what was they doing. well knowing me i might just stop bye. i got up and walked up the stares up by the room. i knock on the door and say "hey um mates ya okay in their?" harry giggled and said "niallerr come in wont you?" i could hardly hear zayn but he said "runn!" i took a step back and said "uh you know hazz i think my pizza is burning ima just uhh yeaah.." i say awkwardly. just then i here foot steps comeing closer... until they stoped. the door flew open and their stood harry styles with no shirt on but only under gourments.

i blush  and gasp when he grabed my wrist draging me into the room. the smell of sex filled my nose and i quickly stated "so you two were doing it!" i look at harry then a naked zayn curled up in a ball on he far side of the room. "z?" i say shocked. "harry what you do to zayn?!" i say losing my temper. he grind poping out his dimples. he looked good. wait not shut up horan! "you look sexy when your mad." he says with his raspy voice. "harry..." i start but he cuts me off with a hug. "shhh niallr just join in zayn just you know happy." i didnt know what to do let harry touch me or clober him for hurting Zayn." i was cut out my thoughts when harry currently lifted  my shirt. i blush and say "harry what are you doing?!" he giggles darkly and says " why niall love its your turn."my colur drained from my face when he said that. oh no no no no nooooo! he kisses the hem of my jaw line and  smuthers me with slopy kisses.