~{Chapter 2: Beat You All Senseless}~

~It was a wicked and wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in

~It was a wicked and wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in. Shattered windows and the sound of drums, people couldn't believe what I'd become~
Viva la Vida - Coldplay

~Jessica's POV~

I trot onto the campus in my wolf form knowing only Sam would recognize me. I watch as Sam splits off from his parents and I take my chance to catch him. I let out a bark to grab his attention before barreling into his legs and knocking him to the ground. Laughter spews from surrounding students.

"Je—," he panics. "What are you doing here?! You know what? Nevermind," Sam gets up and walks into the building, I follow close behind. We walk up a few flights of stairs before turning into a busy hallway. We enter a room and are met by a guy with short, dark, and curly hair. He's taller than Sam.

"Oh! You must be Sam, right?" He asks. Sam nods. "I'm Leo... and you have a dog!" He gets down on his knees and I run to him. I have to play myself up, right? I press my body against his chest and look back over to Sam who seems to have a look of betrayal and confusion on his face. I wink at him and jump off Leo and onto one of the beds, not caring whose it is. Leo stands and faces Sam again.

"Hey," Sam greets Leo.

"So, I already set up the crib a little bit. You want this side or that side?" Leo asks.

"Uhh...," Sam starts. "That side."

"I already chose that side," Leo tells him.

"You know what this is? This is that awkward moment. Yeah, see, you're trying to see if I'm a normal guy. I'm trying to see if you're a normal guy. Balanced, unmedicated, nothing under the crawl space," Sam explains.

"Good personal hygiene, wont stab me in my sleep," Leo tells.

"Oh my god," I say to myself as I try to cover my ears. Both Sam and Leo look at me.

"Did your dog just—," Sam cuts him off.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Sam says quickly.

"Wait, you hear me? Damnit! Now I can't insult you anymore, Sam!" I tell them.

"See, she's just barking," Sam says confidently.

"Okay, good I can still insult you," I smile as I jump off the bed, only to sit next to Sam. I tune out the rest of their conversation, not really wanting to listen. I follow Sam and Leo into another room with more people and again, not caring who they are or what they're doing until I hear one of them mention Shanghai.

"Leo! We got some brand new Shanghai vid!" One calls out.

"Post it, Baby! Go, go, go! FTJ! FTJ!" Leo calls back. I let out a loud growl, not wanting any footage to get out, not with me anyways.