3

Dua's POV.
I opened my eyes. I could barely remember last night. As I tried to stand up, I noticed an arm wrapped around my middle. I turned my head.

Jackson?

I looked under the covers, only to discover that I was naked.

Fuck.

"Hey, Dua, I wante-" Aneatrya, who just entered my room, stopped talking when she saw me and Jackson in bed. She smirked, winked and left.

What a weirdo.

My alarm went off, waking up Jackson.

"Put it off." He said, I could hear that he wasn't completly awake yet.

"I can't move. You're holding me way too strong." I said. He kind of let go of me. I put the alarm off and covered my body. He opened his eyes.

"Fuck." He said.

"You think I wanted it to happen?"

"It was my fault, sorry." He said.

"It's alright....." I said. My head was hurting so I wasn't planning on working today.

"I'm just going to call sick." I said.

"Me too, my head hurts."

+

"What are you still doing here?" I asked Jackson. I was standing in the kitchen with a towel wrapped around my head and a bathrobe on.

"Your roommate said that I could stay." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course Aneatrya would say that." I said under my breath.

"Did you say something?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Alright. Let's watch a movie." He pulled me on the couch and put my TV on.

"Which one?" I asked. He shrugged.

"What's your WiFi code?" He asked.

"Give me your phone." He handed me his phone with the setting's app open. I wrote down the code and gave his phone back.

"Thanks, babygirl." I blushed.

"No problem."

+

"You didn't really miss anything. Mrs. Davis was just bitching around because you and Jackson weren't there." Aneatrya said.

"Thank God I stayed home." I said. She laughed.

"But did you tell Tinie yet?" I asked.

"I..... uhm, didn't get time to." She said.

"Call him and ask if he wants to eat dinner here. I'll cook." I said.

"Alright." She said.

"And this time you'll tell him." I said and crossed my arms.

"Oh, ask Jackson if he wants to come too so you won't have to be a third wheel!" She said.

"Our relationship is fake. I'll still be a third wheel considering Jackson is always texting his side chicks. I even caught him with Mrs. Davis's assistant." I said.

"They weren't doing anything, right?"

"They weren't but imagine of they did and someone else saw them!" I said.

"That would've been a very bad fuck up." I nodded my head at Nea's words.

"Now, I'll call Jackson and you promise me that you'll tell Tinie." I said.