10

Dua's POV.
"Dua, can I talk to you? J-just the two of us?" Jackson said and held my hand.

"Uhm, sure." I said.

"So, what's up?" I asked once we stood further away from Shupei, Chao, Jinyoung and Jaebum.

"I want to tell you about Jaein. You know, Park Jaein, as in my ex." He said. I nodded, "If you don't feel okay to talk about her, you don't have to."

"No, you need to know." He strictly said.

"Alright." I just stood there, playing with my fingers, my heart beating fast, I was scared for whatever he was going to say.

"Can we just go sit there. Please?" I asked while pointing at the couch in the corner. He nodded, "Sure."

"So I started dating Jaein, like, two years ago. I loved her. I really did. But she didn't love me back. So the night I told her I loved her, I caught her cheating. I got drunk and when I came back home, I yelled at her and called her names, once I realised what I did, I apologized, she didn't seem to take it. But the next day, Mrs. Davis calls me in her office, so I went inside, and she yelled at me because Jaein had made an artical about it. Damn it, I was so stupid. So I called her to meet up at this cafe and there I broke it off. She yelled at me, and told me she only used me for money, fame and sex. I knew I was stupid back then, but the love made me go blind." He said, tears in his eyes made me hug him, tightly.

"I'm so sorry." My voice cracked.

"That isn't even the worst part. So, she called me a few days later and asked to meet up, I agreed on it because she told me it was important. I got to the cafe and she told me that s-she... she was pregnant. With my child. And I-I told her everything was going to be alright, that we would raise that baby together but she aborted it a few days later without me knowing it. I wanted the baby." He burst into tears.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry, Jackson."

"I could've been a better person, Dua. I could've stopped her if we stayed together, right?" He asked, the warm tears hit my shirt.

"No, of course not. You couldn't have done anything better. It was her fault. She cheated and lied, if someone is to feel guilty, it has to be her." I said. He looked up at me, I could still see the tears in his beautiful eyes, "You think so?"

I nodded, "I do."

He leaned in, I did as well. His lips touched mine quickly, "Dua?"

"Hm?"

"I-I think I like you."

"I like you, too, Jackson." I smiled at him. I heard clapping behind us so we turned around.

"Pay up." Jinyoung said to Jaebum. He sighed before handing Jinyoung money.

"You two were betting? On us?" Jackson said.

"Hell yeah. I said that you two would confess to each before the end of this trip, while Jaebum said you two would confess later." Jinyoung smiled while playing with the money.

"Weirdos." I muttered.

"As if you aren't." Jaebum said back. I simply chuckled, "Fight me hoe."

"I'm so motherfuckin' ready."

"You two are not going to fight." Jackson laughed at this situation.

"WANG JIA ER AND DUA LIPA GET YA ASSES BACK OVER HERE!" Chao yelled.

"That guy, I swear to go-" I quickly got cut off by Jinyoung.

"Don't."

I was confused because I didn't understand what he meant, "What?"