The day before

KATTY'S POV

beep...beep...beep

i groaned

beep...beep...beep

"Shut Up!!! Arggghh"

beep...beep...beep

I threw that stupid alarm clock at the other side of the room. I got up walked to the bathroom lazily. I bathed. I got dressed on silky light brown high waisted jeans and brown shirt that has 1D in silky light brown letterind  tucked in wore my brown converse then mascara,eye liner, lip gloss i blow dry my hair walked down to the kitchen.  I saw i smiled warmly ( actually i was playing innocent ) " morning dear " mom said " morning mom" i said . grabbed an apple walked out the front door to my mansion of a house .got in my light brown ferrari. sped down tree ( because dad wants us near nature ) rolling my eyes at that thought i saw my school getting near i smirked. i put my brown sun glasses on and parked on my spot every eyes on me. i just shake my head got out the car and sent a 100 watt smile some os them almost fainted ( oh how i love teasing them ) then modeled my way in to school i got to my locker today was friday that means gym day i got to admit i love gym its my fave subject then i put my stuff in the locker except my gym clothes then i modeled my way to the girls changing room i opened my locker and changed to a sports bra and short shorts by the way the perverted coach chose this as a uniform ( hes pathetic ) i mindlink my brother kylar " hey bro ready for gym day" " yeah"  your wondering where is my other siblings well ken is in training and kaylee is at the house having her monthly period.

i got to gym and sat next to kylar " so what are the activities? " i said staring at the people playing sports

" sports" he smirked" well im going on dodge ball " i said " yeah im on basket ball " we went are different ways .

The whole day my team was winning because of me ofcourse i walked to the changing room took a shower then changed then got to the school gym im going to track and fields ya know running. i was doing 500 laps because i want to lose my energy but it just makes me more energetic i finished my laps in ten minutes.then i heard clapping i turned arround " wow you didn't even break a sweat" she said with her mouth open.  she has black hair and baby blue eyes .

" thanks im katty midnight but you can call me kat" i said sweetly

" hi kat my name is blue kraine " she said

" cool name" i said

" thanks.... you too " she said

" wanna hang out ? " i said

" yeah sure " she said

"cool were going to my house "

"kay"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

do you like it?  

i hope you do

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Love You.........

~erica