Kyles POV?

KYLE'S POV ( AT THE CAFETERIA )

I walked in and immediately a smell of roses and vanilla and a bit of earthy in it. i looked around for that scent and when i found it......it was a her? 'of course its a her its your  mate idiot!!!  now get to mate' i started walking slowly towards her and stopped when she started sniffing the air  and ran to the door. she almost reached it. keyword Almost. i grabbed her waist and it all happened so fast she was a blurr.  she unwrapped my hands off her turned around and slapped me hard!!! .......then i heard her mutter an im sorry but i was too shocked to listen then i heard some one jogged at us. it snapped me out of the trance " what happened? " he said wait i know him his part of the soccer team he is ken midnight one of the rich siblings.

" he man handled me" my mate said god i need to know her name as if reading my mind.

"im really sorry by the way what's your name?" she said sweetly. i heard the wolves and humans purr wait humans purr okay that is weird.

" kyle. kyle manroe" i said she smiled and my heart melt and my knees grew weak.

"katty. katty midnight" she said 'cute name' my wolf kevin.

" ken i need to talk to you" she said. he nodded and they walked out side. i turned to my table and sat and ate. 

" why were you talking to katty?" my future beta sam said.

" shes my mate egg head" i said and he made an "O" shape from his mouth.  i rolled my eyes.

"ya know shes my litlle sister's best friend ya know blue and they're really clo-" he didn't finish because we heard an 'oww' outside the door few minutes later a pissed katty and a smug ken walked in and sat down to their table i heard her mutter " stupid parents" and ate her lunch in ten minutes i heard some whispers like 'woah that girl could eat ' and etc and she stood up and walked to the doors and the bell rung sweet timing.

SKIP TO LAST PERIOD

GYM oh how i love it i was top at my old school at gym and when i saw katty walked in my jaw dropped litterally. after the run i was dumb founded and shocked at the same time shes faster than me??!?!

she high five kylar and blue we were all out of breathe well except for kat then i heard a squel and heard blue say "ooohh.....can i sleep over again" kat nodded and blue squeled and katty rubbed her ear then i heard blue mutters a sorry

At the parking lot

i saw my mate was tackled by a vamp and i growled lowly and i hear her growl a ferrouscious growl every one gasped well except for a few people. she turned them around so fast it was a blurr

"will you ever leave me alone" she screams

"no your mine and im yours"he said

"no we broke up remember" she stated and threw him accross the parking lot and at a tree and she stomped to her car i was just staring shock as ever

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•♥•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

woah you like kyles pov?

will he find out her deepest secret or fail?

will she accept him or reject him?

will she tell him?

why am i asking these questions?

ughh im so confused!!!

anyways

Vote......

Comment.......

Share.........

~Erica ∞★♥★∞

Love ya Guyz ♥