Do you really think that?

Jesse's Pov
"Hey Ellegaard! I need to ask you something!"
"Do you really have to do this? Why can't you just make a deal and end it at that? I mean not like I care what she says or anything."
Magnus was really trying to make himself believe he doesn't like her. He's really bad at it.
"Okay Magnus, I know you are trying to make it seem like you don't like her, but it's really not working. You guys kissed. Is there really anymore to it?"
I never thought I would say that to anyone. Especially Magnus. I mean I have had ships of people in the past, but not like 40 year olds.
"You know Jesse there is a lot more to it then that. What if I just walked up to a random stranger and kissed them. Does that mean we are dating? No. So it doesn't mean that for me and Ellie."
"Well, Ellegaard is not a stranger. You've known her for years."
"Can I at least ask her then?"
"Sure."
Ellegaard POV
I was emptying a chest when I heard Jesse call my name. It probably wasn't important so I just kept looking through the chest. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder.
"What do you wa- oh h-hi Magnus"
"Jesse wants me to ask you something."
I looked over his shoulder to see Jesse giving me s thumbs up. I mouthed the word "what" to her. She just laughed and walked out of my view.
"Okay well what do you want?"
I asked I had my suspicions. I don't know if it was something related to what happened last night or not, but something told me it was.
"Uh I need to ask you something"
"Yeah. I know"
"Oh sorry. I need to know, so are we dating now"
I couldn't believe my ears. I had to replay his words in my head just to believe what he was saying. Even then I still didn't believe it. I couldn't even speak. I just stood there open mouthed. I could barely stand. No I couldn't stand. No I feel over.
"Holy shit! Are you okay?!"
"Yeah I'm fine"
He helped me up and our eyes linked we just stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours. It was amazing. Until his face got closer to mine and we kissed. I loved it. Every second I spent with him I loved him more. I did believe what he asked me now. It was hard not to. I heard a fan girl scream come from Jesse's mouth. We stopped kissing and I answered his question.
"Yes Magnus. We are dating."
Jesse walked up to Magnus and pulled him away. I giggled and got back to gathering materials.
Magnus POV
Why did Jesse have to pull me away. That was amazing. Not as much as last night, but amazing.
"So what did she say?"
"You were right Jesse. Apparently we are dating."
"OMG IM FANGIRLING!!!!!"
Jesse could be scary at times, but she's still funny. When are the others waking up? I'll wait.