Neverland

"Are you Jack Frost?"

The boy laughs, patting my head again roughly "no, El. I'm not" he answers, I huff "then what stories?" I ask impatiently, wanting to know who he is and why he might be bad... "Because people think I'm someone I am not" he replies darkly, his tone telling me to shut up now. 

"You can open your eyes now" he says after the sensation of flying is over. 

Opening my eyes, I gasp seeing that we're in front of a forest now, stepping back. I gasp again, water touching my feet, sand everywhere. Smiling excitedly, I look around seeing a ship I know it's a pirate ship and suppress a squeal, I want to be with the pirates, fighting along side them.

"My name is Peter" the boy finally answers, scowling "you don't like pirates do you?" he asks, feeling that I should say no, I shake my head "no" I lie. Wanting to be able to stay long enough to meet a pirate. 

Peter grins "good, now come meet the gang" he says, dragging me into the forest until we get to a large oak tree, the sound of roars and cheers coming from within. A bunch of boys charging out, fighting each other. Another boy that looks ill following behind slowly. "I thought no one gets hurt here" I say, yanking my hand free from his, I glare "they're fighting" I snap.

Peter rolls his eyes "no, they're playing" he corrects, shoving me towards them. First a girl walks over, inspecting me closely "girls aren't allowed on the island" she says, narrowing her eyes. "then why are you here?" I ask, crossing my arms "because Peter said I can be here" she snaps back at me. Peter nods "no other girls" he says firmly, his brows furrowed "Fae, will tell you the rules"

Fae nods, glaring at me "she's a girl" she says, reaching out for my hat but a boy stops her, his ember eyes wide "how do you know?" he asks with narrowed eyes "I like him"

"Yeah, he's cool" A third boy says, the ill one. 

"But she is a girl!" Fae yells, stomping her foot. I back away slightly, bumping into someone I look behind me to see Peter. I gasp when my hat is removed, my long black curly hair now falling onto my back and over my shoulders "I told you she's a girl, Jamie!" Fae yells at the boy with ember eyes, the ill one starring at me with wide eyes "Leo, help me out" Jamie whispers to him warily.

I look to Peter nervously, him glaring at me "fight. Whoever lives gets to be the only girl here, El you tricked me. Fae your annoying me" he demands and without warning Fae is charging me.