Ch. 22

*Austin's POV*

*2 months later*

Cassidy layed on the couch, her head in my lap. She little belly showed. She was four months along now, two months along when we found out. She ran her hand up and down her belly and zoned out to the tv. I watched her and smiled. She was beautiful. Pregnancy glow was all around her. I rested my hand on her belly. It was pretty big already.

"Cass. You're beautiful." I said.

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

I kissed her forehead. "I love you."

She reached up and covered my mouth, never looking away from the tv. I smiled and moved her hand. "Am I bugging you?" I tickled her sides.

She giggled and jumped. "Stop!"

I kept tickling her and she squirmed her way out of my arms. Her hair was a mess and she smiled. "You suck!"

I grinned. "Actually, you do." I winked.

She tried to give me a dirty look but she couldn't stop smiling. "Shutup."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. "Make me."

She put her hands on my face and kissed me. "What am I gonna do with you, Mr. Carlile?"

I kissed her. "Anything you want."

She smiled and shook her head. "You have a dirty mind, babe."

I put my hands on her butt. "You make me this way, baby."

Cassidy smiled and snuggled close to me, resting her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her and rested my hands on her belly. The baby kicked my hand and I smiled. "Did you feel that?"

Cassidy smiled. "Yeah. Isn't it amazing?"

I pressed my hand into her belly and the baby moved again. "You're carrying really low, babe. That means it's a boy."

She smiled bigger. "Yeah? I'd love to have a little baby boy."

I smiled. "We should thinking of names."

"If it's a girl I like the name Belle." She said. "Belle Lucille Carlile."

I kissed her. "That's beautiful."

"What about a boy?" She asked.

We sat and though for a few minutes.

"Noah." We said in unison.

She smiled at me. "We're fucking soul mates, I swear."

I smiled and kissed her. "Are you just now realizing?"

She patted her belly. "Belle or Noah." She smiled at me. "I love it."