Ch. 36

*Cassidy's POV*

*weeks later*

I jumped into Austin's lap and smiled. "I'm so happy you're home."

He smiled and put his hands on my waist. "I am too." He pinched my side. "I missed your cute face."

I kissed him and checked to make sure the monitor was downstairs. I turned back to Austin and pulled his shirt off.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "What are you up to?"

I smiled and pulled at the band on his basketball shorts. "I told you, baby. I missed you." I kissed his neck and reached into pants.

He groaned and his head dropped back. "Good girl."

I pulled his member from his shorts and ran my thumb across the tip. "What should I do with this, Austin?"

He opened his eyes and gave me this look. I knew that look. I smiled and slid off his lap, onto the floor, right between his legs.

There was a loud knock on the front door and I jumped. Austin frowned and made himself presentable. I got back on the couch and sighed.

Austin opened the door and Caleb came in. His face was red.

"What's wrong, Cal?" Austin asked.

"I can't stay in that house anymore. I can't be around Mom. All she does is bitch about Cassidy and complain about everything." He sat down next to me.

I rubbed his back. "Caleb, that's just mom. You know that."

He nodded. "I know. But I can't stand her. I just went off on her and then left."

Austin sat on the coffee table in front of Caleb. "What happened?"

Caleb shrugged. "She's just a bitch."

Austin nodded. "Well, you can stay here for as long as you want."

I looked at him. He looked at me and held my hand, then looked back at Caleb.

Caleb smiled. "Thanks, man." He looked at me. "I can help with Noah and cooking and cleaning and stuff."

I nodded. "Okay. I'll go upstairs and make up the guest bed."