Jesus

(Sorry this is a really small part)

   "DEREK'S WHAT?" Scott yelled through the phone line.

"A.... Toddler..." the teen said slowly while rolling his eyes at his best friend. "How many times do I have to repeat it?"

"Okay, okay, I'll, uh, I'll let everyone else know." The dark haired teen hung up the phone before Stiles could reply.

Stiles put his phone down on the table. Turning his head to the left to see the small kid, he now has to switch roles with, sitting beside him on the couch.

"They're going to be a long while. We've, kind of, fallen apart since you left. We've gone our own ways," he explained to the man turned toddler.

"You've what? How did this happen?" The toddler werewolf growled at him. He still hasn't turned back to his more natural self.

"Well, Scott got into improving his grades after he almost failed biology. Which he needs to become a vet. Ercia is a cheerleader so she hangs out at parties mostly, Lydia is still being Lydia but less of a twat, and everyone else just kind of gave up. We still have pack meetings sometimes when there is bad things happening, not that I'm invited to them often, unless they need me. But I'm the only one who kept looking. I don't even know how many classes I'm failing right now," the boy stressed cuddling into the baby wolf without realising it.

  "Stiles you need to go to class. Get your grades back up, pass your classes so you can go to college," the wolf nuzzled the teen. "We'll get through this."

  "I'm so happy you're back Derek," the brown haired teen teared up holding the muscular baby as close as possible.

  "I'm happy to be back. It was terrible being with her. She was always trying to get into my pants. It was like she wanted a werewolf/witch hybrid baby or something." The black haired male spoke burying his face into the teens mole covered neck.

"You don't have to go through that any more Derek. You're home now."