Chapter 4

Zelda pov.

Another report of a strange being coming into town. No one have seen it, but they have heard strange sounds... at night it appears to be looking for something. I'll have to send the hero's to check it out. It seems to be going to Gerudo valley next.

Vio pov.

I was cuddling with Shadow as Green barged in happy. "We have a job!" I smile hearing that, we're going back to normal. Green leads us out of town. ...After we found Blue bathing with Red~

I take in the beautiful sight of Hyrule Field smiling. Dad was with us wanting to find out about these other worlds. "So what's the hardest challenge you faced?" He asks to spend the time walking there. 

"Either the field stalker, hoping Persephone wouldn't kill me, or glitter" I answer. 

"What made them difficult?" father asks walking beside me. 

"It took me a month to kill fielder, slept with her lover, and once glitter is on something it will never come off."

"When did you encounter glitter?" Red asks joining us. 

"About... eight months ago... someone threw it in me and I still was finding bits of it in my hair until last week." they both look at me confused. 

"Ok what is it?" dad asks walking slightly ahead. 

"Tiny sparkly dust as I call it and it sticks to everything especially clothes," I explain walking a tad faster.

"Who is Persephone?" Red asks hugging my arm.

"First you need to know this there's an infinite amount of Greek gods and Goddesses, 12 main ones, she's a goddess. Secondly the Greek gods will sleep with anyone, especially Zeus. Lastly so either she doesn't know about me sleeping her husband, or doesn't care. Likes me because I gave her lover love advice, or wants me dead." Red looks a little surprised but leaves the matter at that.

Shadow floated down in between me and Red. "hey I saw someone carrying a big ass branch, up ahead, we should probably check it out." He announced pointing slightly off our original path. Green and Dad nod changing path, Shadow teasingly stuck his tongue out at Blue who rolled his eyes.

Shadow decides to join us in walking, before Green spoke up "Hey could you keep your eyes on them?" Shadow goes back up, taking the lead. Why do I have a strong sense of dread?...

Shadow pov.

What the Dark World is that? It's just staring at. the ground! It placed the branch down beside him/herself (I can't tell from here) before just playing in the dirt. It looks at me and waves without second thought, messing with the monstrosity of a branch. He seemed to be carving the branch into a complex design. Every now and then his eyes would trail to the field, that's all I could really tell from here.

He knew at the very least I was aware I was approaching. Then the noises started... a low buzzing, every now and again getting louder. The others noticed it, getting annoyed just the same. He's watching me, his mouth is open, I can make out basic features from here, his hair is a strange mixture of metal like grey and blond, an odd marking on to the left side of his face. I go back down being it only a few steps out of sight.

"So what did you see?" Blue asks growling in annoyance from the screeching. 

"Whoever it is they are pretty strange. Could be from the Dark World, didn't to shocked to see me, could have assisted in the war, and found a way back." I report watching Vio look in shock at him.

"Hey Vio, you ok you seem surprised?" Blue asks looking at him.

"I know him... I'm going to have to explain the stuff I really didn't want to..." He answered walking closer. "I'll talk to him, just stay here... I'm just a little in shock that he's here..." he goes over leaving us is very confused.

Grey pov.

I watch my beautiful Vio walk over. I hope he likes my idea of what to do with this branch! I'm carving trails into it to pack dirt into, then I'm going to plant beautiful flowers in it! (🌸🌹🌼🌻🌺🌷🏵) (a/n He's a robot he can use emojis) I hope to find purples in rare variety, for him.

I switch to my distance eyes (purple). Wow they really do look like him. The broader more muscular must be Blue, as he matches Vio's description (And is wearing Blue). That little one has to be Red, you can practically see the love and child like nature coming off him. The flying wonder holds the mystery and freedom of a Shadow. The most likely leader in whatever their quest is must be Green! I'm guessing that older darker haired man is their father.

I get up hugging Vio, taking in the scent of his clothes. "I missed you!" I cry tightening my grip. 

"Woah calm down Grey." He calmly tells me. 

I let go, "So where did you end up?" I inquire. 

"The Great Deku tree, You?" Vio responds returning my question.

"I believe it was the Water temple." I explain drawing myself closer.

"So how is your family?" gesturing to them. 

"Oh yeah... I told you about them. They're great, very happy to have me back..." he trails off. 

"What is it?" tilting my head. 

"I didn't tell them... I very much avoided..." He answers giving a very nervous smile, crooked, sad eyes. 

"Why? It's one of the most genius things you've ever done?" please don't be ashamed of me. 

"Because how the Hell I'm, I supposed to explain anything about you?!" He says playfully hitting me.

So he just didn't want to explain the mechanics and reasoning of my existence. "So that didn't work out~" I tease smirking. He rolls his eyes nodding. 

"Anyways, don't you want to meet them?" He asks gesturing back to them. I nod smiling back to them. Walking towards them with Vio.

(a/n Sorry it's late)