Chapter 11

(A/n I'm very obsessed)

Vaati pov.

"H-how?... I'm d-dead!..." I ask while stuttering. I stumble back slightly unsure of this clearly living being. How can he see me, I've been around other people and no one has seen me or anything else. Even while I'm right in front of him. How can this one see me? (a/n he hasn't notice the grey bits in his hair)

"I was made to see what normal eyes can't, to learn and find whatever is currently needed. Seeing the dead is just part of it, though most move on to a complete other state, like poes, or whatever is the common afterlife is there. Those who don't go right away, usually move on quickly in a state of panic. You must have been really powerful in life, that's how I found you." The being explained blinking, upon opening his eyes they have changed from green to purple. What type of monster is he?

"Who are you, and what exactly do you mean by 'I was made to see what normal eyes can't, to learn and find whatever is currently needed'?" I ask.

"I'll only answer if you answer mine right after," I have to know. I nod agreeing to him "I was built by Vio, he got stuck in a cycle of being sucked into different dimensions. Wanting a friend and a more efficient way to learn language and other factors." I stumble back. If he finds out who I am he'll tell Vio and the other Links.

"I don't care who you are, even with your powers, it would take six times the energy for everything. You could only harm poes without this handicap. I want to know who you are, and how you got this power. If you don't provide this I will follow you until you give it up, I can't sleep." he explains again still following me slightly.

"I'm Vaati, I got most of the power from a wishing cap my mentor made, that I stole." answering he doesn't change in expression. "I got more as I grew up..."

"You didn't let yourself move on." the creepy eye changing stature says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask my back hitting a tree.

"In most worlds that have an after life, ghost or poes will only form, if the spirit wasn't ready to die. Poes come from extreme hate and lust for vengeance. Ghosts here come from something else, usually not accepting death and shortly do after they take form. You clearly took years to as you didn't know about what you could still do or Vio's absent. I'm willing to help you as long as no one is harmed"

He offers his hand "deal?" I don't want to be trapped here in Hyrule forever... contemplating all factors I take his hand

"Deal..."