y o l e g l o b - Y o u o w e m e

Yoongi: If you don't shut the fuck up Seoyeon about me moaning your fucking name, I'm going to make you moan my fucking name until the whole fucking world hears, got it?

I quickly nodded and we both heard someone cough making us turn our heads and yoongi got off me, while I say up.

Jimin: I see you can't keep your hands off her. Is she tempting you, like she always does?

Yoongi: What do you even want?

Jimin: A piece of her, I feel so fucking empty without her blood.

His eyes turned red and I shivered as I saw him smirk.

Yoongi: I don't care what you do with her anymore, do whatever the fuck you want.....

Yoongi stuffed his hands in his pockets and left me there dumbfounded.

Was it because I traded him for moaning my name?

But why the heck would he leave me with Jimin. Especially blood thirsty Jimin.

Jimin walked up to me and I backed up to the headboard of the bed as he lowered to my level. He tilted his head and I was scared.

Jimin: So now I'm blood thirsty Jimin? I thought I was your crush.

He chuckled and licked his lips. I couldn't take my eyes of his lips. They were plump and a tint of pink.

They were perfect.

Jimin: Do you want to kiss me?

Seoyeon: K-Kiss you?

He nodded.

Jimin: Kiss me.

Although I wanted to kiss him so badly, this wasn't him. It was just a side of Jimin that was craving for blood.

Seoyeon: This isn't you Jimin...

Jimin: Kiss. Me.

I shook my head and he pushed the back of my head and crashed his lips into mine and he bit my lip with his fangs and licked the blood.

Jimin: It's still so sweet......it never changes.....

I tried to push him away but he was way stronger than me. He went to my neck and pieces his fangs into me not caring about me.

Jimin: So....good....

He tilted his head for more access and his fangs went deeper.

Seoyeon: Ji-Jimin...you're hurting me....

The more it hurt, the more tighter I gripped into his wrist. All I could think about was to call for help.

Seoyeon: Y-Yoongi....help me....

Jimin: He doesn't care what I do with you.....so stop whining....

He was about to bite into me again when his eyes turned normal and he shook his head.

Seoyeon: Ji-Jimin?

He got of me and stood up.

Jimin: I came here to tell you something but, I forgot.

Seoyeon: it's okay....

Jimin: I'll tell you when I remember.

He left the room puzzeled and I stood up leaving the room too.

Then I called out

Seoyeon: Jimin forgot what he said, can someone tell me?

Jin: Oh its just that dinner is ready, can you call Jungkook down, he's in his room.