Chapter 1: Welcome Back

I want to thank TheOnlineGirl14, for the beautiful cover. Sweety you did a lovely job.

--------------

"Answer me!" She said and hit him across his face again.

"Where is she?" She has proof of him kidnapping the governor's daughter. Sun was absolutely 100 present sure he has the girl lock up somewhere. If he did not indeed know where she is then he definitely knows who is keeping her.

"I swear I don't know, i haven't done anything wrong. You have to believe me." She could see right true his lies.

Judging from how much he is sweating, looking around for an escape and keep fidgeting. If he wants to lie and get away with it, he will have to try a lot harder than that to fool her.

Sun narrow her eyes at him.

David Hamilton, one of the most wanted criminals in over four countries. Dealing with drugs, human trafficking, prostitution and assassination attempts. He was one of most secure man. The FBI, NCIS, NYPD all tried to find a way to arrest him but in the end he always walk a free man. He is the leader of the Tiger's Eye foundation.

She signed in irritant and went over the other side of the metal table to her seat. Lift her bag off the ground putting it on the table. Opening it she take out a syringe of chemical making sure it is in clear view her of her prisoner. And taking out her laptop searching the Tiger's eye.

She could see from the conner of her eyes that he keeps eying the syringe.

From the info, its seems that girls go from getting kidnapped to never being found. No doubt the 'never found' part meant they are dead. They have organizations associated with illegally using human organs. 'I guess punching and demanding answers won't do the trick.' she thought.

Closing the computer and slowly placing it in the bag again.

"Listen, this the last time I am asking you to tell me where the girl is. If not, I will be force to use a more crucial way to pry it out of you. So please be a good boy and answer me."

Anxiety was getting the better of him but he still didn't look like he is ready to give in.

She wait a minute more when she didn't get any answer and decides to go through with her plan.

"Alright have your way." She took her dear time and round the table to the syringe. Testing it to make sure it works.

David was breathing heavy and start pulling at his restraints.

"What is that?" As he tries to hide the panics in his voice.

"What?" Sun play innocent.

He glares at her harder. "That!" He retorts.

Menacingly smirking at him. "Oh this, its just a hobby I pick up lately. You see this liquid in here, it psychedelic. You know what that means right?" Sun leans closer to him pointing the syringe straight in his eyes.

He flinch away from the syringe. Eyes wide with fear.

"Yes that's right. You should fear it, for it will reveal your worse fears in the most horrifying way possible. So no need to thank me, its my pleasure." She said in a chirpy voice.

Its was one of the most efficient technique of getting information out from criminals. Some usually give in before the cruelty begins and others waits until it all plays out before they give any valuable information.

"You can't do this its against the law." He tugs harder at the cuffs hoping to escape the inevitable.

"Oh hush now, the law doesn't apply to me cause you see I am the law plus it will be our little secret. Now lets not dilly dally any more."

Hitting the area between his elbow making the vain pop up. She attempts to inject him but the rough movements of his body prevent the needle tip go the right spot.

"Be still won't you and let's get this over with." She said making another attempt to go at it again but he keeps on fighting.

"Easy way or the hard way. What will it be?" In all his hypertension he did not hear her. 'Hard way it is.'

Placing the syringe on the table.
She turn to him and delivered a punch his jaw. His head flew to the side from the force. Sun quickly administer the dose of chemical into his vain.

"There we go, all done." He groans as she put a piece of cotton to absorb the blood.

"Now listen we don't have long before the drug starts working so remember to think about what i you told you and tomorrow when I will be back, i want an answer or the consequences will be far more worse." She said making sure he sees she meant every word.

Arranging the pictures of dead people and other documents neatly. She replace them her in bag. Putting her phone back into her pants pocket. Disposing her garbage.

"See you tomorrow bright and early. Sweet dreams David." Sun laughs at the irony. And left the interrogation room, down the small hall, in the elevator up to the basement. As the elevator door shut behind her, a faint screaming could be heard from David.

She punched in the passcodes in the keypad. It beep and turned green, at the same time another wall come down sealing elevator door in. And an old book shelf slide over it. Hiding it completely from suspicious eyes.

Writing up her daily report and sending it to USS headquarters.

Signing tiredly. 'Hope tomorrow i will be more successful.'

She left her office and grab a beer from the refrigerator and start preparing for dinner.

Finally when the next day did came. She got some results. Sun and her squad team found the Tiger's Eye secret underground strip club and search through the throng of people and farther down to a storage room.

Not only did they found their package but hold lot of other missing women, young girls and drugs. They collect their the Rose and left before the police arrive to deal with the rest victims.

The very next day they all head back to America. Send Rose Fletcher to her parents and head toward Union Secret Service (USS).

Sun signed in and type her identification serial number before heading to the elevator.

Upon reaching headquarters she saw some of her other comrades. She simply smile and walk towards the main office door.

Knock and wait a few seconds. Until permission was given to enter.

"Come in."

She enter and closed the door behind her.

"Agent M, reporting for duty sir, mission complete." She said taking a military stand.

"Welcome back Agent M and well done." Captain statedly proudly.

"Unfortunately we can't celebrate your victory because i have another mission for you."

"Yes sir."

" I will send Ethan Marker with you and you can split the shifts."

Confused now she ask. "What is my mission sir?"

"You will be guarding the prince of England."

:::::::::::::

How was this chapter? Did ya like it?? Let me know. :)