Part 1: Rules? No thank you.

Madison's Adams p.o.v

"Really daddy? I just got called into the principals office within 1 minute of stepping out of my cab. Apparently I've been lucky enough to have a dorm that hold 4 girls all to myself. Are kidding me dad!? How am I supposed to fit in when you're doing crazy things."  I sighed with frustration, confusion is over taking my body as to why my father won't allowed me to share with any other girls? Isn't that the best part of joining the dorms on site. This is ridiculous!

"Maddison Adams watch your mouth. You know it was Rule one so you either stick to it or I'll get my guys to come and get your arse back to New York" hearing his replied made me either more angry, I wanted to smash my phone and tell the principal i demand a room with roommates, I can't afford to make daddy angry if I want to stay here. Room to myself could be great right? Of course not! I gotta stick up for myself....

"Listen daddy, I don't know what's going on with you but you can't ruin my time here. This is important to me so don't push me away and let me enjoy this. Rules?No thanks I'll pass on that shit...its fucking ridiculous!" I don't know where the brave burst of bad language came from but being daddy's only girl makes his relationship 10 times more protective. I could almost feel the steam blowing out his ears from anger.

"DONT YOU--" my mind got distracted by name getting shouted extremely loudly across the court. Oh great, worst timing I look ahead and see a group of atleast 8 people walking towards my way and of course no other then my older brothers heading towards me. My dads shouting suddenly hit me and I quickly interrupted again.

"Gotta go daddy bye!" I hung up. As my brothers kept walking I noticed my eldest brother of 23 Jason walk off on the phone. What is he even doing here, his school days are long finished. Before I could say a word I was suffocated in a brotherly sandwhich hug.
"Hey brothers, yeah I can't breath"
Letting out a laugh they let go "Maddy bear, we missed you little sis!" My brother Alex stated eventhough he was only one year older then me, I shoved him playfully and put my serious tone on " you're a year older then me Alex stop trying to act like a fucking man" he looked a little angry and confused and then my brother Bryce chuckled and put his hand on Alex's shoulder "wow there Madds what's gotten into you" I rolled my eyes and suddenly got spun round by a strong grip. "Jason"  he stared at me and shook his head "seriously Maddison don't be a bitch to dad otherwise I get the end of it and deal with you, be grateful you're here. You really shouldn't be" I scoffed and stepped back. I was so angry right now I looked at all of the teenagers my brothers were with and they were smirking and acting so stupid. I'm tired of this, wish my mom was here to support me.

"No you know what! I'm an adult now, I have the right to do what I want when I want I don't know what's going on but you 3 and daddy are
Really ruining this so just stay the hell out of my business! I mean you 3 live in a house
Together off campus with your friends. It's ridiculous if ya'll are going to just be over protective and on my case chasing everyone off me then just stay out my life till I finish school!"

Jason stepped forward "Maddison you really need to--" I shook my head and stepped back again. No, I won't let them win this. They already helped daddy give me a room oh my own what next I can't take my own classes? I interrupted my brothers " no, now if you excuse me I gotta find my big room for my lonely self and explore... without you guys. Maybe next time when you don't wanna ruin my day with daddys rules I can meet all your friends properly" I grabbed my trolley of luggage and trailed off ignoring the shouting for my attention behind me. First day so far. Family drama crazed!

*later that day laying on the bed in her dorm, on the phone to best friend from New York caddy*

"Listen Caddy is not a joke he really has, the room was really nicely decorated which I texted him to say thank you, but something's going on and if their not going to tell me then they can stay away" I could tell she found it funny which made me not wanna talk about it. She finally replied with a reply I knew would come.

"listen Maddison, I totally get the frustration but you gotta remember. Your in Cali about to the best year of your life annnd you're the only girl from a family for 4 men and the youngest lets not forget . Just let them be worried it will blow over" I rolled my eyes at her comment and decided to end the conversation before I made comments I'll regret.

" you have no idea, I gotta go. Bye Cads" I hung up and within seconds I received a text from Caddy  sending a reassuring friendship emoji. I couldn't help but smile she made me think of good memories of our friendship before I drifted to sleep ready for day one of my new life.

Part 1 done.

A U T H O R S    N O T E 

Hey guys! Probably a really boring opening chapter but I promise to make it extra interesting within the first few chapters. Any advice, ideas and storylines let me know.

Thank you 💙