5 years before

(5 years before everything happend btw this is were they break up)
Betty's POV:
This was the night that I was gonna tell I'm so excited to tell home that we're gonna have a family together! I hope he's happy about it all of a sudden I hear a ping from my phone it was jughead
Jughead-Hey Betts can we meet at  pops?
Betty:Sure what time?
Jughead:At 7
Betty:Okay see you then bye
Jughead:Bye
That was when I was gonna tell him am so excited!

Jughead's POV:
Tonight was when I was gonna tell her at pops I didn't want to but Toni made it perfectly clear that if I didn't convince Betty that I loved Toni enough she would hurt Betty and I just couldn't live with myself if Betty got hurt so I agreed.

Betty's POV:
I finally arrived at pops I looked around and finally saw him sitting in the usually booth drinking a milkshake I walked over and sat and spoke "hey juggie what did you want to tell me" he took one deep breath and spoke " Betty listen I don't want to make this as hard as it is but I don't love you anymore, I love Toni" as soon as those words left his mouth and couldn't control it anymore so ran out with tears dripping down my face it was even worse me because I was pregnant!!

Jughead' POV:
She ran out of pops crying her eyes out as soon as she left I started to cry what have I just done? I've just left the one person in this world that I love for Toni i already hated Toni's guts.When I finished I payed for the food and quickly walked home hoping I wouldn't see anyone.