Are you mad at me?

Betty's POV:
I got up and got dressed I wore light blue jeans with a jumper and  some  white converse with my hair in a messy bun.
What Betty's outfit and hair was like:

I dropped Juliet at my mums house and headed to pops, I walked in there and immediately noticed his crown shaped beanie

I dropped Juliet at my mums house and headed to pops, I walked in there and immediately noticed his crown shaped beanie. This was the day I was gonna tell him.

Jughead's POV:
I heard a bell ring I turned around and there she was still looking as beautiful as the day I layer eyes on her. As she walked to the table she sat down I wondered who Juliet's father was and I wanted to know.

Betty's POV:
This was when I was going to tell so I said "jug I know your probably wondering why I didn't just tell you who her father was at the park but I feel like this is the best way" he nodded his head "5 years before we broke up I was going to tell you something I was so excited to see your reaction and today am gonna tell you what I was gonna tell you" I took a deep breath "your Juliet's father"

Jughead's POV:
As soon as those words left her mouth I was angry but not at her at myself i didn't even let her tell me on that day I didn't know what to say until she said "are you mad at me?" I looked up at her and stood up to sit next to her I grabbed her hand and said "am not mad at you am mad at myself I didn't even let you tell me on that day but there's something you need to know" she looked up at me with confusion "Toni made me brake up with she said if I don't brake up with she'll hurt and I couldn't let that happen.....am sorry" I looked at her " Betty I still love you and maybe could me you and Juliet start a life together?" She looked at me and smiled "jughead I still love you and I'd love if me you and Juliet start a life together" as soon as she said that I kissed and she kissed back when we broke of the kiss we both smiled at each over.