There she was

Jughead's POV:
I was sitting down on the park bench minding my own business until i saw her there she was Betty cooper wearing a pink dress she looked gorgeous as i looked her up and down I saw a small child that looked exactly like Betty as I sat there staring I wonder who's the child's father?and does Betty still love me? I keep on staring until she went other to the playground I decided to go say. I slowly walked up behind and softly spoke "hi Betty" she turned around and smiled  and then spoke "hi jughead how are you?" "Am good" I said "so your a mum now?" "Ye" she spoke but she was interrupted by the small child "mummy who's that?" She said Betty looked at her and said "it's mummy's old friend I told you this before Juliet!" "Oh ye I forgot mummy" she said " it's ok now go and play " Betty said then the little girl ran off to play "so" I said "you named her Juliet" I smiled Betty looked at me smiling and said " ye I couldn't think of a better name" she laughed I can't believe she named her daughter the nickname I called her." So Betty tell me about what's happend through the past 5 years are u married?" I spoke she looked at me and frowned she then spoke "no actually I'm a single mum" I was confused then I asked her "so who's Juliet's father?"

Betty's POV:
He asked me who was Juliet's  father I wanted to tell him that it was him so badly but instead I said " jug meet me at pops tomorrow at 1 and I promise I'll tell you!" He looked at and said " ok so 1?" "Ye" I said then he smiled and went I loved his smile it was getting late so I took Juliet home and put her to bed and then I fell asleep,