Chapter One- Not Just a Girl

*This story takes place during the season three, with part A villains and some add ins for the story arch. The Part B storyline has already taken place before this. *

Stiles' POV

This is going to be harder then I thought, I sighed to myself as I sat across from Allison and Scott at the lunch table. We were halfway through our first day of junior year. The summer had just ended but the events that happened were lingering. I couldn't let her out of my sight. For the first time it wasn't Lydia I was thinking about. It was her best friend, Allison...the very taken by my best friend Argent. I know right? You think it can't get any worse? Oh but it does. It started in July when I was driving home from Scott's one night. I took a short cut through the woods. Better known as the Argent's hunting ground for all things that go bump in the night. Sure enough there her car was, I decided to go make sure she wasn't about to get herself killed. She had a habit of doing that. I pulled up next to her car and got out, slamming the door to my jeep shut. A little too loud for even my liking. I decided to follow her tracks into the woods.

"Allison? Alli!" I yelled, but I heard nothing. Looking back I probably should've at least had my bat with me. Not that it would have really protected me from something with glowing eyes and fangs. But it's more of a comfort thing for me.

"Stiles?" I heard her whisper as she peaked her head out from behind a tree.

"Allison!" I said jumping back.

"What are you doing here! Are you trying to get yourself killed!" she yelled at me in a louder whisper.

"I was just about to ask you the same question! You're here alone! What do you think you're doing?" I said.

"I was just driving home from Lydia's when a bird hit my window. I know it sounds weird, it gets weirder. After the bird a deer was running straight for my car. So I pulled into the woods. That's when I saw something. Well I thought I did. It was a dark shadowy figure." She said seeming extremely sure of herself.

"Oh god..are you okay? Should I call Scott?" I asked looking into her bright brown eyes.

"I'm fine...Stiles. Scott doesn't need to be involved in every aspect of my life okay? He's got enough problems." Allison said.

"Alright..I get it. Just....Allison you should really get home. Your dad is most definitely about to send the troops out to look for you. In your case that would be hunters. And you know how that gets." I said making her laugh.

"You're right." she said as I heard a branch crack behind us. My natural instinct was to dive in front of her, so that's what I did. When an actual wolf came out from behind the bush we were in front of. I was to say the least shocked.

"Derek is that you?" I joked as I helped Allison up from the push I had basically threw both of us behind. The wolf ran past us, almost like it was running away from something. But wolves were natural born predators, what could they be running from? More like who were they running from?

"Well that was a close one." she joked as I walked her towards her car.

"Can't be too careful Ali." I said as I walked towards my jeep.

"Uh Stiles..." Allison said, forcing me to stop in my tracks and turn towards her. I looked back at her car and noticed all her tires were flat. Almost like they were slit on purpose. "I probably ran over some nails." she said looking at me. I could tell she was hesitant to be alone at this point. But she wasn't going to be the one that asked me to stay.

"Come on I'll give you a ride home. We'll come back and put new tires on in the morning. But whatever you do...please don't tell Scott. He'll be so mad at me for not calling him." I said.