Daisys'

Hey y'all just wanted to start a new chapter, and when I got a request for my favorite canabal  and my favorite lollypop boy, anyway here you go narutovsundertale thank-you for the request.
To all of you who didn't know, I absolutely love request weather it be a story request, or an idea for what is goin to happen next in my stories :3
Thank-you now, Daisys'.

____________________________________

It was late into the night, Tobi was scared. Why? Because he just woke up and found his best friend had still not yet returned from his mission. He was a strong...um men. But Tobi still cherished them because of the friendship.

He waited another hour before he finally got out of bed and went down to the greenhouse to see if his partner stopped to water his plants.

Tobi had only been in the greenhouse once, so when he got there he was surprised to see the favorite flower of each Akatsuki member. Except his own.

He frowned at this.

Doesn't Zetsu-chan care about me?

"Tobi? What are you doing here? I thought you were in bed?"

"Well I was but...I noticed you weren't in bed. So I got worried."

"You got worried about us?"

"Of course I did, your Tobi's friend! I love both sides of you!"

The plant man blushed at the innocent comment.

"Come on let's go to bed."

"Okie dokie. Hey senpai!"

"Yes Tobi?"

"Can I sleep with you...um just for tonight."

Blushing the plant man gave a nod.

"Sure..come on."

The next morning----

Tobi's POV

I woke up this morning to Zetsu with his arms around me and...I couldn't move. Under my mask I'm blushing up...WAIT!! My mask!?

I forcefully push myself away from Zetsu and began to frantically searching for the orange object.

"Tobi? It's 6 AM what are you doing up?"

Without turning to face the plant man he spoke in a small voice.

"Where is my mask?"

"It's under your pillow. Why?"

"I've never let anyone see my 'real' face."

"I'm sorry..."

Reaching under the shorter man's pillow Zetsu handed the mask to Tobi. The Raven haired male put the mask on his face then walked down to the kitchen for a pop tart...

(Sorry I'm hungry and want a sugar cookie pop tart XD)

Five minutes later and Tobi returned with his food. He noticed the two toned man was not currently in the room and decided to read a book. 'Confessions Of a Murder Suspect' by James Patterson
It was a thriller and mystery novel. One of his secret favorites.

(Also one of mine)

An hour passed and Tobi heard the door knob to his shared room jiggle. Assuming Zetsu was trying to get in he put a bookmark in his book and got up to help his friend.

When he opened the door he understood why Zetsu had trouble opening the door. He had a flower pot in his hands.

Tobi's eyes widened as he looked closer at the flowers.

"Daisy's?"

"Um...it's an apology present. I'm sincerely sorry for passing your boundaries... I didn't mean to upset you."

Without a word Tobi took his mask off and placed a gentle kiss to the white side of Zetsu's cheek.

"W...what was that for?"

"Apology accepted. I love Zetsu-chan too much to stay upset with him."

Zetsu smiled then leaned forward and placed a kiss on the shorter man's lips.
Tobi flinched slightly at the contact.
When he pulled back, he couldn't help but notice Tobi's tenative fingers quickly move over his lips. Dusting over them as if they felt different.

"Y..."

"I love you too Tobi."

Tobi blushed but wrapped his arms around Zetsu in a loving embrace.

-----End----------

Hey y'all I know it's been a while since I last updated and I'm really sorry... I've been grounded (still teqnically am)

Anyway hope you liked this lil somethin. Please send in more request...that's about the only way I get inspiration...and it's my life saving cure to Writers Block. Which I have suffered from for about three months. Anyway thanks again