Diary Entry #4

(5 Days left)

Hey Gurl!

   While we were practicing Gyu and I kept screwing up, so Soonyoung had to take us aside to help us learn parts of the routine. I had trouble paying attention, because Mingyu was the only thing my eyes noticed. Sweat dripped down the sides of his face, proving the hard work he's been doing. He watched the steps intently, and would repeat them to try to get them perfect. Even though it doesn't seem like it sometimes, he's always been a perfectionist when it comes to his choreography.

   I got in trouble for not paying attention and got a scolding, but it was all worth it. Gyu laughed at me a little bit but helped me through the couple of steps I was missing. I told him I couldn't concentrate because I didn't sleep well. I wasn't necessarily lying. I couldn't concentrate, but that's because of his beauty. I also lost a tad bit of sleep last night, but thats because of the soft breaths rolling down the back of my neck. However, I also slept very well because he was holding me. His hands were wrapped around me and were laying flat against my stomach. It was tempting to turn around to see his face, but I didn't want to wake him up, so I pushed my thoughts aside.

   Penny, I think I'm losing my mind... I think I've fallen in love with Kim Mingyu. Oh well, I might as well enjoy it while he doesn't find it weird.