chapter 1

"Iroena~jagi" you were being shooked . "Uhh!! Jungkookie stop it .. i wanna sleep~"

"Fine then ...." Jungkook puffed up his cheeks and pouted at you. You slowly stood up and rubbed his head. "Mianhe oppa...I am just too tired because of all the work "...he simply giggled and started tickling you ..."hahaha...k-kookie stop....haha..it t-tickles "... You then suddenly flipped him and pinned him on the bed . "Well !! That wasn't funny ..wasn't it?! Jungkookie or should I say baby boy?! You were smirking big...jungkook and you both shared a kink and that was being a switch..[a/n: well if you don't know the meaning of switch then...it means being both dominant and submissive from time to time]

You slowly palmed his hard-on and he whimpered ..."mommy..plzz do something ..it's starting to hurt down there."
You cupped his cheeks then spoke rather sweetly "well waking mommy up so early and disobeying wasn't a good thing to do is it? Hun?!!!"
He was crying by now .."but mommy I promise I was being a good boy plzz...I want some of ur pussy mommy"
You slowly traced his muscular arms then said" now baby boy... Be a good baby and beg for mommy..beg mommy what you want."
Jungkook had entirely slipped into his little space . " Mommy ..I want y-your kitty down there...I want to feel your warmth".

You were entirely soaked by now..."alright honey...but you have to wait right here and be a good boy alright...and don't touch yourself when I am not right here alright or you won't be getting any reward and also I will be spanking that little ass of yours go it"you said in a harsh tone.
Jungkook said"alright mommy be back soon ...I will be a good boy for you"

You slowly got out from the bed and went towards the door...you soon went out and came back with a pink box.
Jungkook was still in the same position panting and whimpering.
You were very excited to try all the toys in him.

You got out the first toy for him..which was a cock ring and also a ballgag and blindfold.

"Honey! Stand up and be a good boy for mommy." You were simply satisfied with you being a dominant.
Jungkook slowly stood up and crawled towards you.
You got him blindfolded and tied the ball gag in his mouth.
"Mommy ...plzz do something...it's hurting s-so bad" jungkook was stuttering a lot.
"You need to relax a bit . alright honey!"
"Ok"
"Ok.what?"
"Ok mommy"
You slowly took his member in your hand and made simple up and down movements.
Jungkook buckled his hips upwards...but you harshly pushed him down again.
"You just disobeyed mommy ....now you will get a punishment"
"N-no mommy ...I am sorry..plzz..."
"Shut the fuck up...being such a slut for mommy huh!"
You applied some lube in your hands and rubbed some on his cock.you took the cock ring and shoved it down his cock then locked it.
"Mommy n-no...not t-the cock ring..."
You just smirked and started the vibration in the cock ring.
"Aahhhh...a-ahhh mommy...I a-am gonna c-cum"
You stopped the vibration in the cock ring.
"Who said you could cum?!"
You pushed him on the bed and tied his hands. he was pulling on the ropes.
"Don't cum until I tell you to..then mommy will give what you want honey.
"Ok m-mommy I w-will try for you"
You started the vibration again...and you could see him controlling himself the best.

______(time skip to 30 mintues)

His cock was red and pulsating by now.you stopped the vibration and slowly slid it out.
"You have been a good boy ...now you deserve a reward Hun"

Ok hello people ....uhh...cliffhanger for now I quess..see you in next chapter.i will update after ur feedback...😙😚