One

*Kailey's POV

Today's the day Ashton's friends are moving in. Though I wouldn't say 'day', as it's nearly 10 at night. But Ash has been talking non-stop about finally living with his best mates. I kind of find it weird that I've never met them, yet they're going to living with us. I also find it weird that I'll be the only girl in this house. I really need friends.

But here i am, laying in the dark, scrolling through Tumblr, listening to Big Jet Planes by Angus & Julia Stone.

"Kailey, are you sleeping? They're here!" I hear Ash yell from downstairs. I don't know if i should get up and meet them or pretend I'm sleeping and meet them tomorrow....fuck it.

"I'm coming!" I yell back at Ashton. I get up and as I'm about to walk out of my room, i check myself in my long mirror to see if i look decent. Well at this time of night, a lazy fishtail braid and my pj's are as decent as I'll get.

I make my way downstairs and notice there's 3 boys laughing with Ash at the table in the kitchen. A tan, Asain looking dude notices me first.

"Hi! I'm Calum" he says, walking towards me with his arm stretched out to shake my hand.

"Hi, I'm Kailey" i say quietly, shaking his hand. Holy shit, this dude's hot.

The other boys stand up and introduce themselves the way Calum did seconds before them.

"Kailey is my younger sister, she lives here as well." Ash says, putting his arm around me. From the way he said it, I'm pretty sure the boys didn't know Ash had a younger sister..or that I lived with him.

"I didn't know you had a sister" Luke says, proving that i was right. I put my head down, feeling insignificant that his best mates didn't know i existed.

"Kailey, I-" Ashton started but i cut him off.
"I'm going to go to bed. I'll see you in the morning" i said, making my way upstairs. How the fuck did they not know Ashton has a sister? Am i not that important for Ash to mention? Apparently not.

As soon as I get to my room, i close the door and lock it. I don't want Ashton to come in and try to reason on why they didn't know. I'm tired and want nothing more than be by myself. I make my way to my bed and turn up my music the highest volume it can go on my phone. The same song is still playing on repeat, but i don't mind. It's actually calming to listen to.

Before i get a chance to lay down, i hear a knock at my door. It's probably Ashton, as i suspected. I go to the door and just lean against it, not ready to open the door.

Another knock came from the door and i opened to find Luke standing in the middle of the hallway. What the fuck..

"Can i help you?" i ask, clearly confused on why he's knocking on my door. He's probably lost.

"Hi, um i just wanted to apologize. I didn't know Ash had a sister, and I'm sorry for making you feel bad about it." he said, taking his lip ring between his teeth. Why are Ashton's friends so hot, what the fuck.

"It's okay" i whisper, not sure if he could hear me.

"Can I come in?" he asks, catching me off guard. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked" he says, after i haven't answered.

"Oh, no i-it's fine. Yeah, c-come in" i stutter, leading him into my room.

"I like your room, kind of suits you" he says, looking up at the posters on my wall.I just stare at him, not saying anything. What the fuck am I supposed to say? There's an extremely good looking guy in my room, I'm at loss for words right now.

"You listen to Angus & Julia Stone?" he asks, sitting down on my bed.

"Yeah, I've heard a couple of their songs. Big Jet Plane is my favorite" i say, sitting next to him.

"Me too, it's relaxing to listen to." he says. I don't say anything back, but instead i look at him and take a chance to admire his facial features. His eyes are a bright blue, making it mesmerizing to look at. Before i get the chance to admire anything else, he looks back at me, making me look at away in embarrassment.

"You know, you don't really look like Ashton like i thought you would. I always imagined Ashton's sister to look very similar to him. Like, blonde curly hair, light hazel eyes, and maybe some glasses. But you look nothing like him." he says. Well that was unexpected.

"But it's not a bad thing" he says, noticing my face fall. I'm not sure what to say at this point. Well, i never know what to say but right now, I'm completely speechless.

"You're really beautiful" he says, staring at me.

"You um, you don't too bad yourself" i reply, trying not to make eye contact. I know if i do, I'll start blushing like an idiot.

"I should probably get to bed. Ash will probably kill me if he finds out I'm in here" Luke says, making his way to the door. Although i agree with Luke's words, i can't imagine it. Ash looks too soft and cuddly to hit someone.

"Goodnight Kailey" he says, leaving the room, closing the door behind him. Well this is off to a good enough start.

_______________________________

Hello! Sorry if this is shit. It's my first fanfic so, let's see how this goesss.
[I imagine Kailey as Camila Cabello]