III. Pretends

Rating: M
Warning: Severe Language, Sexual themes
Word count: 2022
Time and Date Started/Finished: 11.2.17 5:12 AM (GMT +8)
11.10.17 7:33 PM (GMT +8)
11.11.17 9:17 AM (GMT +8)
Note: Agad-agaran sex na ulol pero ma kiklickbait kyo lol jk oo nga may sex pre. Kaya if you're sensitive please don't read.
-

"Never Pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command."

-Alan Watts
.

"Morning daughter!" She says,,,

Shit! It is 4 AM.

I quickly get up, and took a bath..

It was late!! Though I am super pumped for this occasion.

I get to work with Jotaro... woot woot

"Are you gonna eat breakfast?" She asked.

"No." I told her. I am not really a breakfast person.

So, as we go to the car

"Mom.." I said

"Where are we going?" She asked me

"To Jotaro's house." I answered

The trip isn't that long, I mean, me and Jotaro's house is near each other, and I go down with my backpack, we are starying there for 2 days. I brought lots of books as well for references.

I couldn't believe that my strict ass mom would allow me to do that. Shit! I am lucky as fuck.

"Goodbye, mom!" I said to mom, as I kissed her.

"See you in two days.." I added

"Be good, dear." She bades me goodbye.

I walked closer towards the house's gates.

"Jotaro!" I screamed, and was there, exactly at time.

He opened the gate and went with me towards another car, I didn't know he is a gentleman, as he opened the car for me.

It was early.

I looked at my watch, 4:59 AM, just right.

I looked at his house. It was enormous. Well I mean he has a World-Famous Jazz Musician as a father. I am not that shocked anyway. He hasn't been in the car yet, the driver was there, prepared. Knows how long the hours of his driving.

His mother popped in.

"Bye Jotaro, but you forgot a goodbye kiss..." his mother gave him a reminder. As he held his bag and goes in the car.

His mother is such a sweet lady. I cannot believe she has a delinquent son. Like he is sweet if you melted his hard shell. But you have to be tough as nails to do so. I am not boasting anything but, I feel that I just broke that hard shell. But I still have to see his down moments.

I could say that I am a great problem solver. I know he could tell me all of his problems, I give out great solutions. I could maybe take away the bad vibes in his life.

Whaaat?
The sweetness of his mother is like the bitterness of his son. And the fact she seems foreign. With blue eyes and blonde hair, she looks European.

Maybe that is why Jotaro is so tall. Seriously. 195 cm. How?

Unlike me, I might look Japanese to lots of people. Even if I am (Race).

(A/N: I'm sorry if you aren't. I would put Asian but like, I am Asian and that I think is redundant.)

So when me and Jotaro goes in the car, we were holding each other's hands.. yazz