V. I hate traveling but I have to + Author's note UNFINISHED

Rating: M
Warning: Explicit language, Implied sexual content
Word Count:
Time and Date finished/started: 11.25.17 9:54 AM (GMT +8)
Note: oo may round 2 beh..

----------

Chapter V.
I hate Traveling but I have to

----------

"BLEEP BLEEP" The alarm clock rang loudly. When I was at this house, I didn't know that it has an alarm clock.

OH MY GOD. - This was my prior reaction towards all the events that hapened last night's outcome.

It was fun, but like I committed premarital sex. I need confession of some sort. Well I mean, I have hoes of classmates who won't. Because they just won't

I always remembered he did not notice me, I even kissed a pic of him once.

Seriously, I am that bizarre.

So, as I woke up, I felt very pleased. Jotaro looked at me.

I once got assaulted, since I wore a skirt, removing my panties will be easier, wearing flat shoes makes it hard to kick ass.

I want to go at the mall so that I could buy lots of shit.

Like slacks and a pair of heels.

I looked at my watch near the nightstand.

'6:00 AM' the clock says.

"Pack your things up." He commanded.

So, I started to get my backpack and begin to pack up.

This is more like of a honeymoon than reasearch project. I almost never wrote anything.

So, as I finished packing my clothes, I took a bath, making sure to remove all of the remains of last night.

Because we don't want that shit stayin in my good christian home*

I also want to go to church right now and confess to the priest.

Which I can't for the love of God, because, you know, I AM IN JAPAN

GOD! Maybe this is why dad hates this place.

Like after this school year, I am gonna move back to (Country)**

My dad heard that life in country is so much better <because they removed the dictator>***

Dad missed being a first class citizen, and also, everyone here is racist.

Or maybe he missed his other woman.

I carefully picked out my clothes, it was a pink t-shirt with blue pants.

Wow! My taste in fashion is ugly as fuck before. Seriously.

I hate that shit!

I carefully turned off the shower, and got the towel. As I wiped all of my body, I decided to go downstairs.

I saw Jotaro, cooking breakfast.

In the few day I meet him, it is unbelievable every single day. Every single day, he makes me even more crazily in love with him. And now he knows I like him?! That became a turnoff to that fuckboy Austin, but, to him, why?

Maybe he likes me? As a friend? Or as a crush as well? He did notice me. But every time I am in the room, he looses his cool, his cool attitude I came to absolutely love.

He is still a bad boy. That is a fact.

I saw his back, he was only wearing pants and his apron,