Chapter 2

Kevin
I was on my way to my mother's death anniversary. It's been already three years since her death but it seems as if it was yesterday. All these years I have been living with my father, my stepmother and my three brothers. These we're some horrible years. Only my second brother loved me and always cared for me. My father is the president of the biggest company in our country. But I really do not want to inherit his company as I have already my own. Games have always interested me and that's why I chose to do this job.
I looked at the people in the bus. A couple hugging each other, two young girls probably going to their homes after school and an old lady. All seemed fine. The bus driver was whistling a song. The road was not so full but it had some cars. Suddenly a car stopped in a violent way. The bus driver had to stop too. But the brake wasn't working! He started to control the bus but it was too difficult. We fell from our seats and the flowers I was holding to leave for my mother fell under the seats. The bus driver was driving anxiously and didn't know what to do!  I saw a mother and her daughter in front of the bus. They moved away as soon as they saw the bus. But the bus couldn't stop. It was moving towards them. The mother hugged her daughter tightly. They were ready to get crushed.
But suddenly the bus stopped. Everyone looked at each other.
-Wh-What happened? the bus driver asked.
I was so shocked and relieved at the same time. I picked the flowers and sat on my seat.
As I turned my head I saw a girl. She was holding the bus and then let it. I thought it was my imagination. How can a young girl lift a bus? I laughed at my own thought. Perhaps my mother really wanted me to come and see her so she sent an angel.
The doors opened and I continued on foot.