Prologue

Long ago the Gods descended from heaven to the world of their children seeking excitement and insparation. They sealed their divine power in order to live with them and each of them have their own faftion called a familia. The Gods would given their children a blessing to fight monsters that are living in a dungoen, this was the famous city Orario it is known were most Gods would settled there and adventures who seek fame, riches and glory. But wait Orario isn't the only famous place in the world where you get to fighy monsters in searching for fame. This is the country called Gaelhiem and its only been visited by a few Gods of course. But depite that, it too has magic, fame and riches. It had rough history between other nations their greatest warriors are the "Highlanders" and their greatest mages are the "Druids". The Highlanders are warlike and patient and most lived in a village in the mountains which made them strong . But war has made deadlier and never to be underestimated. The Druids are masters of nature and can call upon the spirits of beast. Because of this each of them earned a skill even without a status called "Gealic Blessing" this serves as their healing factor which can activate for just a moment. But, they can feel pain obviously. Their favored weapon is the claymore and the staff . One of the famous Highlanders was none other than William Wallace. He fought for the freedom of his country. His life ended when he was excecuted by the Rakians and after that his people fought aginst the invaders and won. Every citizen in Gaelhiem heard about his legend even other people different countrys. But in Oraria, most first-class adventures would not pay attention to such story. Like Orario, they have faction but they don't have a God to lead them. These factions are called Clans each are led by lords and their ladys. The heir and heiress would wear a ring or a necklace made of platinum. A citizen of Gealhiem wears a kilt and they have an accent (scottish or irish accent). The warriors in this age would go on an adventure outside borders of their country its called the "Frontier. Its monsters are the size of trees and can send you to a world of pain. Gold and artifacts can be found their by exploring in crypts which are home to the draugs. When travelling in the Frontier, you will face dragons that will breath fire or ice. Trolls have a thick hide and they carry a huge log as a weapon. Wraiths whose attacks could suck your soul. If you want to take a swim in its waters watch out for the Levaithans cause they will eat you whole. But throughout the world, there is a skill which a can be gained without using a status. This skill can give special traits of an animal, increase your abillities and summon a spiritual companion. This skill is called the "Mythic skill" every name of the adventure in Orario is recorded by the Guild. I have one and my name is Bell Cranel, son of Orion Gregory and Astrid Crenal, last of my kin. I have been called by the nickname " Dancer of death". But my alias is "Elysium" and everyone in my country knows of my legend as a Highlander and its only just the beginning of my story.
________________________________________________________________________
Sorry if this chapter is short its my first time actually and i am too lazy to make it longer but i will try :D
Those who have suggestions about Bell's mythic skill i already have have one but i would like to hear about yours and also bell isn't going to be as dense he was in the anime, LN and manga so salamat po!