Part 0 <> The Contract

This story is a work of fiction.

Similarities between characters or events to persons living or dead in your world are purely coincidental.

Only those who agreed to the above have the privilage to partake in this game.

"I agree."

...The contract has been sealed.

The world is not as it should be. It's filled with distortion, and "ruin" can no longer be avoided.

Those who apose fate and desire change... From time to time, they are refered to as Tricksters.

You are here to help The Trickster. Now is time to rise against the abyss of distortion.

"Then let us begin..."

Inside a large castle, multiple gunshots were heard from what sounded like a machine gun. A large, looming gold knight marches down a hallway, in search of the sound.

While this was happening, a man wearing a Kings cape and crown sat at his throne with a none pleased look on his face, his golden eyes narrowed in anger.

"That peasant has returned, I see." He growled.

The golden knight turns the corner, to see a girl standing there. She wore a white armored suit, which under her arms and on her ribs showed silver metal and some wires. Panning up to her face, we see she has long red hair that reached to her shoulder blades, with her bangs parted on her right side and hanging over her left eye. Her eyes were a glowing blue color, which matches her medium bright red hair. Her face seemed to have cracks by the corners of her mouth to her chin, along with from the outer corners of her eyes to her temples. Over her visible eye was a white mask with black floral designs and only covered that eye.

"You! Peasant! You've returned to King Kamoshida's castle after he demanded you leave! We were ordered to kill you on sight if you were to return, and heed his orders I shall!" The knight bellowed

The girl simply blew her bangs out of her face slightly, just enough to see some of her other eye that showed the other half of her mask that only covered her eyebrow, as she raised her right arm. The area around her wrist opened up to show it was a machine gun. "Then tell me where Sir Morgana is, and I shall leave at once."

"As if I'd tell you!" The knight roared, before his body exbanded and exploded into red and black goo, before turning into a monster.

The girl made a 'tsk' sound, before a whole appeared in her palm as she pointed towards the beast. "You aren't even worth the energy. Die." Her voice was still even and cold, as the monster growled.

Screams and sludge sounding explosions echoed through the castle, as red light of fire flew from the hallway the two stood.

I am thou, thou art I! Thou has been sucked into Persona to write thou's book!

xD

Hiya guys!

I have no regrets! xD

But yeah! This is the first chapter of many!

I think we all know I don't own the song, that belongs to it's writer. But the art for our red haired robot belongs to me!

I also don't own Persona 5, that belongs to Atlus!

And if you really love this book and wanna see more, tap that vote button and leave a comment saying how you want more! And as always, this was Sky-chan and I will see ya later dudes!

Bye bye!!!!

<>659 words here!<>