Part 2 <> The School

It was the next day, with a raining sky and voices littering the courtyard of Shujin Academy.

"One transfer student is enough, so why is another one coming in today?" An obnoxious student whispered loudly to her friend.

"But this one is a girl this time. I wonder who she is?" Her more quiet friend replied.

"I hope she's hot." A perverted student fantasized.

"With a big rack and a slim waist, that's my kinda girl!" Another drueling student smirked.

'Another transfer?' Akira thought, as he walked up all the way to his Social Studies class.

"Class has started! I'm the social studies teacher Mr. Ushimaru. I will be teaching you the rules of society this year." Ushimaru announced, before gesturing to the door. "And I am also informed that like Mr. Kurusu yesterday, we have another student joining class today."

In walked in the student, as all you readers saw were her feet. "Let me introduce to you, Miss Minato Borg. Treat her well this year." Panning up, we see the usual Shujin female uniform on the girl, except she wore white leggings, silver gauntlet-like bracelets with orange jewels, and a red chocker necklace on her neck. Then we see the face of-

'Minato?!' Akira had chocked on air silently as the girl walked past him to the seat behind him. Once she was situated class began. Though Akira turned around to see the 'girl's' blue stare on him already. "What are you doing here?" Akira asked in a whisper. "How did you get here?"

"I just simply followed you out of the Metaverse. Sir Morgana ordered me to keep watch of you and the 'Blonde Idiot' for you have caught his interest." Minato explained, her volume also lowered to not catch the teachers attention.

It didn't last long though.

"Hey, new kid." Ushimaru called out, having Minato blink and Akira to turn around in attentiveness. "Since you are so adiment to speak to the new girl and not listen to my lessons, answer this. The greek philosopher Plato divided the human soul into three parts. A soul is composed of appetite, spirit, and what else?"

Akira placed held his chin in thought for a second, before coming up with an answer. "Logic." Ushimaru nodded.

"Correct. So you knew that huh? Plato's teacher, Socrates, said that evil was born from ignorance. People who have been babied, taught that evil is due to individuality, can only become society's scum." Everyone began to whisper as Minato leaned up behind Akira.

"That was quite knowledgeable, Frizzy Hair. I am quite impressed." Akira silently beamed at that as he rubbed his neck.

"You can call me Akira, that is my name after all."

Minato nodded. "And I am Minato, that is the name that I was given."

Akira sweatdropped. 'She has a lot to learn...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya guys! Here's chapter 3!

I don't own Persona 5, that belongs to Atlus!

Sorry if this was a bit short and dull, but things are gonna pick up next chapter!

And if you really love this book and wanna see more, tap that vote button and leave a comment saying how you want more! And as always, this was Sky-chan and I will see ya later dudes!

Bye bye!!!!

<>547 words here!<>