chapter 5: finally?

"Good night everyone" I say heading up stairs. Tonight I wont be staying here, Im actually happy that I know where to escape tho. Its so easy.

"See you tomorrow bella" Raegan said I only smile will they see me tomorrow ha nope.

"Yeah bye Raegan Sleep well" He nods and disappears.

I enter my room and laid on the bed now I have to do is wait for everyone to be asleep.

********

Shit Shit shit.

Right now Im outside of the house so happy but I hit my toe on a rock next time I ask for Kenna to give me some Nikes- oh shit kenna! She can see the future? Wait does she know that I have this planned? Oh well Im already out.

"Wait I know this place" I said to myself its so close to home.

I turn around and didn't see Raegans house anymore it disappears in the distance I guess I walked a lot "well lets go home"

There's a starbucks close to me shit do I have money? I quickly dig my hands to my pockets and took out 1 dollars with 25 cents "aww fuck"

How can a starbucks be open at this time? Wait what time is it? Fuck I don't have my phone I don't even know where is it.

"Hey need a ride?" I turn around to see

"Mikey!!"

He smiles at me and got of his car to give me a hug "I haven't seen you in a long time" he says "you look more handsome then before" he laughs "well thank you"

"So can I take you to your dads house?" He ask "yes please"

"What are you doing walking outside at 4 in the morning?" he ask opening the passenger sit for me "I don't really know.....and you?"

"I work at 5:30" he says closing the door and jogging to his side "ooh" I said.

This is it. Im out of that place no more Raegan No more vampires no more wolf or whatever the other were. I'm fucking free man.