chapter 6: here

Kenna

"The girl has been found thank god"

Isabella was already in her house with her brother who flew cause her dad left. Mikey took her home she did escape, I should tell Raegan.

"Babe what's wrong?" kale stops kissing my neck "Isabella escape last night she is at her house with her brother"

"What?!" he quickly gets off the bed and runs to Raegan office.

I transport to there seeing kale ans Raegan "tell him Kenna he doesn't belive me"

"Just check her room" Raegan nods and disappears just like kale. Minutes Later we heard him scream

"Isabella!"

We left and went to were raegan is "fuck we need to find her"

"Why don't just forget about her?"

Raegan

"Why don't just forget about her?"

That voice doesn't belong to kenna nor kale.

"Fuck you Cameron" he chuckles "aww do you guys miss me?"

"I said fuck you cameron!" I scream my blood boils my hands are already in a fist "yoo you felt hard for that girl"

"Get out! Why are you even in here? I kicked you out!"

He only laughs "so stupid Rae" "aahh!" I push him against the wall "leave!" he shoves me away "your gonna regret it" he says and disappeared.

"Lets find Isabella" I say looking at my arms my vain's coming out  "calm down Raegan just a few seconds" kale says putting his hand on my back "fine"

-------------

My boredness says to make a other book :) I know its shitty and cringey I repeat IM BORED

Bye ;)