Two Alphas, One Choice {1}

"Get off her!" Mick yells as Raven has me pinned to the ground, punching me over and over again.
"This is what you get, when you try messing with me!" Raven growls as I groan from underneath him.
"You better watch yourself," I mumble when he stops and stares at me, blood covering my face.
"What'd you say?" Raven asks right when my bright blue eyes start shimmering dark blue.
"I said, you better watch yourself!" I yell punching him roughly in the side of his jaw, knocking him off me.
"Argh!" Raven howls out in pain as I lean up, letting my face slowly heal.
"YEAH!" Vera announces excitedly, cheering me on.
"You'll fucking regret that," Raven warns turning to me, after he pops his jaw back into place.
"Regret what? Punching you?" I ask innocently, making Raven fume with rage.
"That's it!" Raven yells lunging towards me, as I quickly stand up and dodge him, watching him fall face flat onto the ground. He quickly stands up and spins around facing me, while I wipe off the dried blood on my face.
"Enough! ENOUGH!" A woman's voice sounds out throughout the crowd of the others surrounding us. When they all hear her voice, everyone quickly step out of the way, and she comes into view. My eyes slowly stop shimmering, and eventually return to their original bright blue color.
"Raven!" She yells and Raven slumps down, when she makes her way towards him.
"Sorry mom," Raven mumbles.
"You better! Starting fights again, and of course with Miss Duval," She says turning and looking at me.
"What?" I ask growling and she glares at me.
"You and me, are going to have a talk," She says and I fake shiver, smirking at her.
"Okay? I'm not scared," I simply state.
"Go home, I'll deal with you later," She growls and Raven nods, before taking off back home. She turns to me and sighs.
"Let's go. We need to talk," She growls grabbing my arm, and drags me back to her office.
"You can let go of me now?" I growl asking, when we enter her office and I see my family.
"What'd she do now?" My mum asks as Mrs. Lexington sits down in her chair, behind her desk eyeing me closely.
"I caught her and Raven fighting, once again," She says and I groan in annoyance.
"Are you serious, Vixen?" Violet asks glaring at me, and I roll my eyes.
"So your saying Vixen was fighting, again?" Mum asks and Mrs. Lexington nods, earning a loud sigh from Dad.
"Good grief Vixen," Noah groans and Vera growls, officially pissed off.
"Does this mean what I think it means?" Dad asks and Mrs. Lexington nods dissapointedly, and Mum whimpers.
"We are getting kicked out?" Violet asks and Noah growls lowly.
"Yes, your family is getting kicked out. I cannot take these fights anymore," She admits, when Mum gets up from her chair, leaving the room not taking the news well.
"I can't believe you, Vixen," Violet growls getting up and taking off out of the room, after Mum.
"We will get everything packed up, and leave tonight," Dad says, earning a wide smile from Mrs. Lexington.
"Good," She says as Dad and Noah get up leaving the room, as I stand there and glare.
"You did that on purpose," I growl and she chuckles, leaning back in her chair.
"At least I won't deal with you, or your family anymore," Mrs. Lexington admits and I growl, after spitting on her desk.
"I'll be back to kill you," I warn her as I turn around and head out of her office.
"Vixen!!" Mick yells as he runs towards me, with his sister Grace behind him.
"I'm sorry Mick," I sigh when he reaches me, and looks at me weirdly.
"What are you sorry for? You beat Raven up!" Mick laughs and I shrug. When Grace slaps Mick, he stops laughing and gives me a concerned look.
"Whats going on?" Mick asks and I look at him, smiling slightly.
"Our family is getting kicked out. We have to be out by tonight..," I mumble and Mick's eyes widen at what I just said.
"WHAT?!" Mick yells and Grace growls slapping him again, making him quieter.
"Yeah," I sigh as we all walk to my house.
"Didn't Raven start the fight?" Grace asks and I nod.
"That's his mom, she'll always take his side," I shrug once again, Grace agreeing with me.
"Don't leave Vixen," Mick whimpers as I step onto my front porch, and look at both of them.
"I will come back, I promise you that," I smile, a genuine smile this time.
"Don't stay away for too long. You're my best friend," Mick admits pouting slightly.
"Get stronger, then you can kill Raven," Grace blurts out and I nod to her.
"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you Grace," I say waving goodbye to them before heading inside to see the house getting packed up.
"Pack your bedroom, we don't got all day," Violet growls and I roll my eyes, heading to my room. Seeing everything in place.

"I don't want to leave," Vera whimpers as i grab a box and start putting books inside of it, then moving onto the next box

"I don't either, Vera. We have no choice in the matter though," I state and she sighs knowing that I'm right, and we can't do anything about it.
"Don't take too long packing," Noah says standing against the doorway of my room.
"If everyone would leave me alone, I'd pack faster!" I growl turning and facing him.
"No need to get aggressive," Noah laughs, holding his hands up in surrender.
"Sorry, right now is not a good time to talk," I admit returning back to the half empty box, I was packing clothes into.
"Do you need any help?" Noah asks, and I presume he put his hands back down.
"Not right now, thanks anyways Noah," I sigh as I hear his footsteps retreating, and I'm left alone in my thoughts, once more. After two or so hours, packing was completely done. All we waited for was darkness to come, so we would leave our home behind, and pursue a new life.